Concert

Keep it together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Two days after their anniversay and a series of practices and prepareations the big day has finally come. It's the first day of their concert and vixx is feeling more than nervous, Hyuk and Leo are the first one to arrive at the gymnasum while Ravi, Ken and Hongbin followed while N was the last one to arrived. Everything was ready for today's event and so are the members, The staff made sure that they were prepared, fit and healthy for the two days concerts.

    After hours of makes up, getting dressed up and final rehearsal, the floor director told them to stand by. They positioned themselves for their entrance and when  the lights the show has finally began, fans screaming and thousands of lightsticks met them and the sound were too loud that they couldn't even hear their heart beats.

    Moments like this are the things they've always cherished since five years ago when they had their very first concert and it will always be the moment they will cherished forever, The voice of thousands of fans singing along with them, the fan events and the ments are something that makes them feel closer  to their fans.

    They did many songs and the concert were filled with joy, excitement, fun, vixx bullying each other and a little bit of wardrobe malfunction as the members felt satisfied fooling around with their fans and to each other, pouring water, chasing around and rolling on floor caring about nothing at all.

    When they did their last ment the fans gave them messages and the members replied with hearts and love. N thanked everyone for coming and for supporting them, they said their thanks before the encore began.
    
    The encore lasted for a long time as the members couldn't bring theirselves to stop the show but still they had to. After one song they finally said goodbye and then the first day was done.

---
    They second day were the same as the first day and vixx gave their best because it was the last day and they wanted to make it amazing for the fans. The concert ran smoothly and when their last ment came N made the others says their last message.

"Ah.. I'm so thankful to all of you, please don't be sick and continue supporting us, let's be together till 50 years from now" Hongbin said as the fans laughed
"I will always be thankful to all of you, we will always do our best to show you the best side of vixx" Hyuk said
"Starlight babies" Ken said and the fans screamed louder "Hahah, Thank you! Don't be sick and I love you" Ken added
"Thank you, words aren't enough to thank you for everything so we will do our best to pay you back" Ravi said as he was about to cry and the members were making fun of him
"Don't cry" The fans said
"I'm not" Ravi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter