I'm sorry

Keep it together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The van finally arrived at the hospital, they entered at the back of the hospital to avoid reporters, they went straight to the help desk and saw their manager standing to greet them.

"Where is he hyung?" N asked, he's freaking worried
"He's at his room, the doctor said he'll be fine, luckily there is no serious injuries, he just need some rest, and let his wounds heal" the manger explained, N sighed in relief
"Can we see him?" Ken asked
"Yeah sure, I'll take you there" 
Everyone nodded and they made their way to Hyuk's rooom.

    As they opened the door everyone went in but as hakyeon took one step he could slightly see an image of hyuk lying in bed, he doesn't know what to do if he went in, he might just break inside, he stepped back and went to the restroom. He turned the faucet on, A tear left his eyes and looked at himself , he's looking at himself with hatred, blaming himself for being so careless, he should've been responsible to wake up early, he should've checked everything, he shouldn't have let this happen, It should have been him not hyuk, he closes his eyes, as he washed his face with water he rememered the figure of hyuk lying in bed feeling so much pain and he cried more.

    As he exited the restroom he saw his manager leaning against the wall waiting for him to get out. His eyes were red and there's no way to hide it.

"Hakyeon, you know it wasn't your fault" His manager gave him that reassuring looked, but N couldn't looked at him in the eye.
"hmm" was all he said
"Hakyeon, you don't have to blame yourself" 
"I.. It was my fault, I should've made sure everything was fine, I.. I was so caught up by everything, I was so careless, I.. I " he voice cracked he felt like crying.
"Hakyeon please" As his manger went close to him, hands on both sides of his shoulder " Nobody wanted it to happen, what matters is hyuk is fine"
"But Hyung" he tried to look at his manger but he looked away
"Hakyeon, It was an accident, and what hyuk needs now are you guys especially you, you need to be strong for him" 
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry , i didn't mean it, I.." he finally loses it, he fell to the ground covering his face
"Hakyeon please" 
"Hyung!!" his manager didn't sa word he just let N cry and he just stayed beside him until he calmed down, It was a good thing no one passes by.
    When he finally calmed down his manager offered him a hand to stand and told him to go back, he nodded when his phone rang. As he saw who it was he felt scared, the manger knew who it was already, he just told him to take the call and that he'll go ahead  and that N doesn't have to worry about the members.

    He walked and walked until he reached an empty hallway. he took the call. he almost went deaf as his CEO speak

"What the heck hakyeon!, What the hell happened"? How can you be so careless?" The CEO said 
"I'm sorry" N replied
"Thank goodness hyuk was fine, because if he's not I just don't know what to do with you!!"
"I'm so sorry" He said
"Stop saying sorry!!" The CEO raised his voiced "You take the responsibilty, clean this mess get your  act together hakyeon"
"I will promise" he said
"You better make it right cancel all hyuk's schedule. all five of you will continue doing it. do yu understand!!"
"Yes, I understand" As the CEo hung up the phone.

    He forced himself not to cry, as he slid the phone on his pocket he felt the cigarette he took one and was about to lit it up when a nurse passed by telling him not to smoke in here, he nodded and said sorry he threw the cigarette on the bin and Leo appeared in front of him, he was starlted to see the younger one panting, Chest rising up and down

"Where were you?"  Leo asked
"I just had to deal with something" he answered
"Hyung told us you were talking with the CEO" Leo spoke still trying to catch his breath
"I did" he replied
"I see" Leo said " Why did you have to go this far, I've been looking for you"
"I'm sorry" he said in a low voice "but why? did something happened?" he asked
"Yeah, Hyuk is awake and he's looking for you"
"Ah really" Leo nodded  and they went back

    They went inside the room and everyone went silent, hyuk was looking at N and N was looking at everyone when his eyes landed on hyuk, he stared at hyuk. As he got close to hyuk he memorized the maknae's face, He had two band aids, one under his jaw and one on his cheecks, three bruises, on his forehead, the side of his left eye and on his left shoulder, and one stitches on his forehead, he felt sorry and guilt as he studied the younger's face. The room felt awkward until hyuk finally spoke.

"Hyung?"  snatching N out from his thoughts
"Ah hyuk, you're awake" N said, still looking at hyuk and the maknae could see the fear in the leader's face.
"Yeah, I woke to see everyone but not you, where have you been?" The maknae asked
"Ah, Sorry about that I just had to deal with something" N said "You were looking for me.Why? do you feel any pain? does it hurt? do you need something?'
"Hyung calm down" Ravi said "You're scaring him"
"Sorry, I just thought you need something, promise me you'll tell me when it hurts okay hyuk"
"Okay, okay I will, and yeah calm down hyung I'm fine" hyuk said "How about the fan meeting? the fans?"
"Don't worry about it we already took care of it." N said
"What you need to do hyuk is focus on you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter