the talk

ootus: oneshots of true love between us (sotus the series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It's something he does not think about every single day, thanks to his job that's keeping him busy. But it's something that randomly pops in his mind which makes him remember the day it was first brought up as if it was yesterday. In reality, it has been around two years since then. He never asked about it. He was too afraid of Kongpob's reaction.

Maybe Kongpob was being insensitive, or maybe he's just too sensitive. Whatever it is, it does not change the fact that it hurt him. It still does and somehow, it felt like he was traumatised by his boyfriend's words.

"P'Arthit..." The familiar voice snaps him out of his reverie. "You've been zoning out."

Of course, Kongpob noticed. He notices everything even Arthit's most subtle pout, although that's rare as the latter has always had a very expressive face.

"I'm just tired."

"From work or..."

Arthit doesn't miss the smirk on the other man's face. "Kongpob!" he hisses. His boyfriend always finds an opportunity to . He usually doesn't mind as it's just one way of hiding his embarrassment. But right now, he does.

"I'm sorry, P'Arthit." Kongpob gets the message. Arthit thinks he's too smart for his own good. "It would make me happy if you tell me when something is wrong. As someone who cares a lot about you, I want to be able to help in any way I can."

Arthit wishes it's that easy.

He is well aware that not being able to open up to the love of his life is a problem which needs some fixing. Running to Nott over and over again only resulted into him getting scolded over and over again. "Transparency is key." He remembers Nott saying one time. "If you can trust me with these things, you should be able to do the same and much more with Kongpob. I'm just here if you need a friend, but sometimes, a friend isn't what you need. He can provide you answers for your questions, and I can't. He's the one you need to talk to. Okay?"

And so here he is, trying to muster some courage to finally ask his boyfriend the question he's been itching to ask for two years. He might have been the Head Hazer, but he is still capable of being afraid. If there is one thing he's scared of, it's losing Kongpob. His sudden presence in his life was unexpected. Despite that, Arthit knew he was there to stay. Be it as a junior, a friend, or something more. He believes that they started on the wrong foot for a reason, and he would not change a thing.

"Kongpob..." he starts. He still doesn't have the courage, however, it's now or never. It was pointless to live in doubt everyday when he knows too well there is something he could do to stop it.

Kongpob stops typing away on his laptop and hastily transfers on the bed, scooting close to him. "What is it, P'Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter