Chapter Four

Set Up 2 | Hoshi

Unedited
-

I couldn't tell how much time had pasted since I had started to practice. The other members came in and out of the practice room as they pleased. It wasn't until I misplaced my stepping and fell when Jihoon came over. 

"Come on, you've been at it for hours, if you don't eat you'll never be able to focus" Rolling my eyes, I stand and brush the dust off of my knees. 

"Yeah yeah," I mumble. He always had a way of being right. Picking up my phone, and my wallet, I join Jihoon in the hallway before we made our way to the elevator.  "So where are we going?" 

"I just thought we could go to the store" Humming, the ding of the elevator arriving  cuts the conversation short. 

It took a few minutes to walk from the Pledis building to the closest shop. It wasn't the biggest shop around, but it was big enough for us to get some food and go. It was while browsing the isle that a familiar head of brown hair catches my attention. 

Smiling to myself, I hide behind the stack of tinned soups waiting to make my appearance. I fake a cough and I notice her jump. 

"Look who it is" I say and she turns. Leaning up against the isle, I could tell she was trying to fight away a smile.

"Hey SoonYoung" She wasn't looking at me, she was probably caught off guard to even look my way. 

"You okay?" I ask. So-Eun sighs, then she speaks.

"Yeah, I've just lost Kat" 

"Well you'll find her" I say

"Hey, Hey wait" I say as I begin to follow along behind her as she starts to walk down the isle as she continues to look around.

"Hoshi, dude, we have to hurry up" I turn to see Jihoon behind me, he didn't look too pleased, but I smiled.  "You guys-..." Suddenly another voice cuts him off. Turning back around I notice the small smile that spread across So-Eun's face. 

"Kat, where did you go?" Kat pouts slightly, but holds up and album in front of her face.

"Sorry, but I saw this, can I have it? Please!!" So-Eun sighs, rolling her eyes. She then shakes her head.

"No, you don't need another album" She pouts and starts to plead.

"Please please please, this is the first time I've seen an All Time Low album since I've been here" So-Eun sighs again and runs a hand through her hair.

I raise an eyebrow at the exchange and had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.  Jihoon was next to me by this point and sent me a look of 'What the f!ck is going on?'. I ignore him and turn my eyes back to the two girls. 

"it'll be the only thing I ask for forever" Kat says.

"You say that now" So-Eun states. 

"please please please" Kat pouts again and blinks as she grabs onto one of So-Eun's hands with her free hand. 

"Fine fine, buy your stupid album" Kat giggles and claps her hands and puts the album she wanted into the trolley.

"Thank you!!" she squeaks and hugs So-Eun. 

"Okay!" So-Eun gasps. "you can let go now" She quickly let's go and nods.

It was then that So-Eun turned to face us again. She laughs, but I could sense she felt awkward. In the next second, Kat gasps at something before muttering and speed walking off.  So-Eun face palms and just shakes her head to herself. 

"I swear that girl has a two second attention span"

"Anyways Hoshi, we have to go" Jihoon said and I nod. 

"I'll be there in a sec" I said. Jihoon just nodded and then walked away in the direction in which Kat had gone almost a minute before. 

"Who was the pinkette?" So-Eun asks and we both hear a faint 'Hey!'  from an isle down.

"That's Jihoon, called by most Woozi, I'd refrain from calling him Pinkette if you don't want to get attack by a guitar" I laug and so does she. She has a pretty laugh.

"Okay" So-Eun nods. "Oh, and I'm sorry about Kat, she's a sweetheart, she just has a short attention spam" I simply chuckle and smile.

"That's fine, you seem like an older sister to her"

"I practically am" So-Eun smiles, giggling slightly and she looks to the floor for only a moment before she looks up. Following the direction in which she was looking, I laugh to myself when Kat's figure becomes clear and she's holding a packet of what looked to be rice cakes in her hands. 

"Unnie" She sings. My eyes dart to So-Eun. She face is clear of all emotions. 

"No, you're not having the rice cakes"

"B-but" Kat blubbers. 

"N-..." So-Eun gets cut off by Jihoon as he appears next to Kat.

"I'll get them for you" I raise an eyebrow at him, but he ignores me. He smiles and Kat instantly stops pouting and looks at him with a smile.

"Really?" He laughs, rubbing the back of his neck, and nods. She giggles, wrapping her arms around him in a hugs.

"Thank you! Thank you!" she giggles again as he awkwardly wraps his arms around her excepting the hug. I smile, honestly shocked at the event that was happening in front of me. 

Just wait until the boys found out about this...

I go to look over at So-Eun and catch her already looking at me. I smile more, sending her a wink that results in her rolling her eyes as a blush painted her cheeks. I could count that as a win for me. 

In the next second, Jihoon is next to me. The tips of his ears were pink.

"We should go" He coughs awkwardly. I nod.

We finish up our shopping and we say our goodbyes to So-Eun and Kat. Once they were out of ear shot, Jihoon raises an eyebrow.

"You know we're going the same way they are"

I look at him and shrug.

"Oops?"

------

Hi! So I know this is short and it's been a long time since I last updated, but I really do what to write and finish this book so that's what I'll be doing!.

- K