ϟ️ϟ️ 03 ϟ️ϟ️

Nyx Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

 

"You!" I exclaimed in fury while glaring at the confused and surprised girl in front of me. 

 

"M-me?" She stuttered. Tsk, just because that came out so cute doesn't mean that I'm not furious anymore. Wait, what? 

 

"Yes, you! How dare you robbed me!" I once again exclaimed while now slowly but dangerously taking some small steps towards while she also slowly fled back inside the room. 

 

"H-huh? I--I don't know what you're talking a-about." Just how can she be so cute and deceiving at the same time?! That is so not fair. Alright, Yerin. Compose yourself! You can not be deceived by her innocent brown eyes! 

 

"Ha! Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, you thief!" She looked a little dumbfounded. Though, she just stare at me still confuse. After a few seconds, a frown appeared on her forehead. I, too, also frowned. 

 

Then, as if something flickered inside her, the innocent, confuse expression of her turned into a sassy one. 

 

"You again? Tsk, no wonder why Eunbi was confused. Tss, stupid." She bluntly said.

 

Eunbi? Isn't that herself? 

 

... wait... 

 

Innocent and confused to sassy real fast. 

 

It took me a few moments before I realize what the hell is happening. I mentally facepalmed as I rubbed my cheeks, frustrated. I look back at the now stern looking person in front me while she is now crossing her arms as if she is ready to boss you around. 

 

I was about to talk back once again when someone coughed from behind me as someone pulled me back. I didn't fight back and just let the four of them deal with that girl and her stupid split personality. 

 

"Pardon our friend's behavior. She's jusy not in the mood due to earlier's events." Sowon apologetically said. 

 

"So now it's my fault?" I ask her in my monotone voice. 

 

"Shut it Yerin." Yuju warned. 

 

I literally rolled my eyes while they all put me behind them as if they are trying to cover the latter for if I see her I might not take the view too well and might just break loose. 

 

I wasn't listening to what they were all talking about so I was suddenly confuse when Eunha turned to me and started pushing me outside. Once I was fully out she stayed in while looking at me playfully yet blankly at the same time. Get it? In short, she was trying to keep her playfulness by trying to have her blank face on. I was about to ask her why she pushed me out when even before I finished talking, she slammed the door close. 

 

I closed my eyes and smiled forcefully, trying to calm myself down or else I might really kill someone I'll see. I tried turning the door knob but it wasn't budging at all. 

 

"YAH, JUNG EUNHA IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR THIS INSTANT, I SWEAR TO APHRODITE THAT YOU'LL NEVER SEE YEN YEN EVER AGAIN." I yelled on top of my lungs. No one answered but I heard them snickering behind this close doors. 

 

"We won't open the door until you calm down! See you at dinner!" It was Umji's voice this time. Groaning really loudly, I just sat down on the carpeted floor and lean on the wall besides the door. 

 

Sheesh, if they won't let me in then I might as well just sleep here since they'll probably won't be opening it until dinner. 

 

"SYJ, what time is it?" I ask weakly my eye lids slowly falling. 

 

"Time is currently 15:43." 

 

"... wake me up at 18:00." 

 

----

 

Third Person's POV

 

----

 

Meanwhile, 

 

The five petite women who were left inside the spacious room were all watching the cctv outside that was sneakily placed by Yuju earlier. Though, the frowns that appeared on their foreheads can not be avoided when they lost sight of the fuming latter. 

 

"Where did she go? Did she leave?" It was Yuju who asked. 

 

"I'm not quite sure about that." Umji answered. Yuju's laptop that was connected to the CCTV outside was having a faze. 

 

"I think the camera is broken. It won't move." She said while trying to turn the camera to the left. 

 

"What? Let me see." Yuju gave her laptop to Sowon. Sowon, being the smarty pants that she is, quickly knew what the problem was. 

 

"The camera is missing a wire that fully connects it to the control system of your laptop." She normally explained. 

 

"What? But Noel was the one who gave it to me." Yuju blurted out without much thinking. 

 

The four of them got silent alongside the still unknown girl, looking at them amused.

 

Eunha sighed and plopped down on her bed. 

 

"Just let Yerin be. She needs to calm down or else her charmspeak might burst out again." She said while now watching a movie from the hologram on the ceiling. 

 

"Again? Why, what happened last time?" Umji can't help it but to ask. 

 

"Trust me, you don't wanna know." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter