ϟ️ϟ️ 02 ϟ️ϟ️

Nyx Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

 

"H-hey, Yuju. Are you sure that we are in the right place?" I asked, still looking at the hotel or may I just please say that rather than a hotel, it looks like an abandoned apartment with the signs of it completely almost falling off. 

 

"W-well, I think so?" She answered unsure. 

 

My left eye was twitching as I continue on to stare at the building in front of us. I was about to speak up when I heard a sob coming coming from the person besides me. I look at Yuju and saw her staring at the other person besides me bewildered. I slowly gulp and turn to my other side. 

 

"U-umji..?" Yes, you are correct. It was Umji who is with us. 

 

Instead of acknowledging my call, she crouch down and buried her face on her hands. 

 

"W-we're lost.. aren't we?" She ask, trying to clarify our situation right now. 

 

"... maybe?" I nudged Yuju on her side when she said that and widen my eyes at her. Completely getting what I mean, she quickly went towards the youngest between us and knelt down in front of her. 

 

I just shook my head as I look at Yuju trying to comfort Umji. I sighed and walked away from them about a meter or so. 

 

Not wasting anymore time, I started to dial Eunha. 

 

"SYJ, face time with Eunha, now." I said. No, I am not crazy. 

 

A hologram screen appeared in front of me followed by a robotic voice of a woman. 

 

"Asking for a face time with Eunha." The screen was still showing a ellipsis as Eunha still haven't answered my request for a face time. 

 

I was starting to lose my patience when finally she answered. 

 

JE: Yah! Where are you guys? We've been waiting for half an hour already. What's taking you so long?

 

"Eunha, the paper that the stupid assistant of the headmaster gave to us was wrong! He drove us to an abandoned apartment!" 

 

I screamed in frustration. 

 

JE: What?! 

 

I just close my eyes and let out a deep breath. 

 

I can hear her calling for Sowon at the background. 

 

And now, both Eunha and Sowon were now at the screen. 

 

KS: May I see the paper?

 

I showed the paper that I was holding to her. 

 

She then facepalmed. 

 

KS: That stupid assistant.

 

She whispered. 

 

JE: Sun Paradise Hotel?! Dude! That is so far to be Mist Hotel.

 

She exclaimed. Mist.. hotel? 

 

"Wait, so what you're saying is that, the hotel that we are supposed to be staying at is there? Mist Hotel?" 

 

JE: Well yes, now, go take a cab!

 

"Ah, right, about that." 

 

I suddenly remembered Umji. Though, when I turn to look at them, the duo were now eating ice cream. I sighed in relief when I saw that she had finally stopped crying. 

 

KS: Is there anything wrong again?

 

"Hmm? Ahhh, no... well, see you in a jiffy!"

 

I said and ended it. The hologram screen was soon gone. 

 

I walk back to the other two and smiled at Umji while I showed Yuju a thumbs up, secretly. 

 

"Apparently, the stupid assistant gave us the wrong name of the hotel purposely as a pay back to what I did to him yesterday." They looked at me dumbfounded. 

 

"So, I had a face time with Eunha and they told me that we were suppose to be staying at Mist Hotel and not here." I ended my explanation. 

 

"Well, what are we still waiting for? Let's go!" Yuju enthusiastically exclaim. 

 

----

 

"Arghh! I'm deadbeat!!" I screamed through my pillow once I had jumped on the comfortable and fluffy bed. 

 

The three of us who were together were all lying down on our own beds. 

 

"Well, that turned out well more or less." Eunha said. 

 

Right, before I forgot. We are now all currently staying at the most high class hotel here at Erebos planet which is of course payed by the headmaster, himself. According to Sowon, when I told her about it earlier at the lobby, she said that Umji is not a outside world person. She also explained that Umji had a traumatic past with abandoned places. That explains w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter