07.

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghyuck woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, he wanted to stretch his arms but he's caged in someone— Yukhei's— arms. He kicked the other's knees and heard him groan. “Get up, fat .”

“Later.” Donghyuck rolled his eyes. He's pushing Yukhei for him to get out from the older's arms. He's trying, but he's still caged. So he kick Yukhei out of the bed, but sadly, because the grip was like koala-ish grip, he fell down with him. “.”

“Get up!” Donghyuck kicked him again. Yukhei just laughed although his eyes were closed. “I'll cook our food, get up, fat .” He said.

“How 'bout we just order food? I still want to hug you.” The older pouted, leaving Donghyuck rolling his eyes once again. “No, I'll cook.”

Yukhei stood up, finally. He can't take the younger's cuteness (his tantrums). He carried the sulking Donghyuck on his back and went to the small kitchen. “Cook now.” 

Donghyuck started to cook, when he felt arms sneaking from his back. He's sure that his face was red. He wanted to ask why Yukhei was treating him like that. But he didn't. “Hey, get off me. I can't properly cook.” But he only received a shake of head so he just let him.

 

--

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter