05.

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today, Donghyuck was going to the nearest cafe in their place. He got bored in his apartment and he had no work to do. 

When he arrived, he saw his older brother, Lee Taeyong, on the side while wiping some tables. His brother owned the cafe with his boyfriend so that's why Donghyuck go there frequently. “Hi hyung.” He greeted.

Taeyong smiled at him before going in the counter to ask what he will order. There's just few customers as it was ten in the morning so less hassle for his brother. “I'll order that.” He pointed at the mocha flavored cake and he also ordered his coffee.

He waited for his food and the bell made some noises, signalling that a new customer entered the place. Donghyuck looked at the glass door, and he gasped.

Mark. It was Mark. He stared at him as he placed his order at Ten, Taeyong's boyfriend. He didn't even notice Donghyuck on the cafe. He sat on the table, maybe, two tables away from Donghyuck's.

His food arrived and he just kept on glancing at Mark's side. His arrived too, after good thirty minutes. He saw Mark standing up and going outside. Of course, being Donghyuck, he grabbed his coffee and went outside too.

“Minhyung.” He muttered that stopped Mark on his track. “Minhyung, can we talk? About us?” He touched h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter