The start of our love story

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"The doctor wants to talk with your guardian." The nurse said.   "I'll do it! Come with me, Sooyoung." Sunny said.   It's my chance to talk to her now. I shouldn't waste this!   "Thank you for the fruits." Jessica tells Tiffany.   "It's nothing. Isn't Stanley here? Sunny eonnie told me about the 2 of you."   "Uhm... The thing is, we've ended it just a while ago. Things just don't work the way you want them to sometimes." I slightly smile.   "That's true..." She answers shortly.   "Christmas break is coming. Just 2 more days to go. Would you like to go out with Sooyoung eonnie, Sunny eonnie and I? It looks like it'll snow this year. That's why we want to hang out and buy some winter attires." Tiffany asked nicely.   "Why didn't Sunny tell me bout this? She's dead!" I murmured to myself.   "What?" Tiffany asked.   "I would love too!" I smiled innocently.   AFTER 2 DAYS....   "You're late!" Sooyoung told me.   "Sorry. I just can't decide what to wear."   Of course, I wouldn't want to look bad in front of Fany.   "Now, that's touching. You don't wanna look bad in front of us, your dear friends, don't you? Come here! Let me give you a hug!" Sooyoung spreads her arms.   "No need. It's ok." I smile awkwardly.   We went around Seoul, had great dishes and fooled around together. We went with the 4 of us and I didn't want to make it too obvious that's why I didn't do anything special to Tiffany.   "I guess we could call it a day now. Mom's already calling me to prepare dinner with her. My whole family's coming, just so you guys know." Sunny said.   "Then, I guess I got to go too, or else I'll be leaving alone. Let's go together! We live next to each other's places anyway!" Sooyoung said.   They went home together so now, it feels like I'm free again.    "Would you like me to send you home?" I asked Tiffany.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter