Thank You, Mom (Pt 2)

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These "Thank you, mom" are mother's day special chapters. Ahaha :D

 

"That wasn't as easy as I thought it would be." Tiffany said.

"That's true. Mom and I are very close and yet, telling her frightened me." Sooyoung agreed.

"Now that you mention it, why are you calling my own mother as if she is your own?" I asked.

"What's making you so mad about it? Aren't you happy to have someone as pretty as me to be your sister?!" Sooyoung asked.

"Probably not. Not happy and not pretty. Also, sister? Not happening." Sunny joked.

"Hey! Don't you think you're being too hard on me?! You wanna die?!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"You two, get out of my car and punch each other until you lose all your teeth." said Stanley.

"We should be working together now and not fighting." said Tiffany.

We reached Tiffany's place, finally. I don't think anyone would ask us to eat dinner with them. I don't even think they would let us in. So I think I'll no longer need to worry about being too full from eating so much at home.

"Mom, dad, I'm home." Tiffany waves from outside.

Her father saw her and called her mother out. She glares at all of us, especially me.

"What brought you all here?" Her mom asked.

"Can we come in first?" Tiffany asked.

"Do as you wish." She rolls her eyes.

"Your mom looks scary." Sunny whispered.

"No, she's not." said Tiffany.

I shook my head as a sign that what Tiffany said isn't true. Sunny nodded and whispered "It's obvious!"

We sat down while sticking together like we're stuck because of a glue or something.

"There are more chairs to sit on around you." Tiffany's mom told us.

"Uh, haha.. No need, ma'am. Thank you." I smiled.

"Don't call me mom." She frowns.

"I said ma'am though..." I whispered to Stanley.

He suddenly laughed.

"What's funny?!" She asked.

"I believe she called you with the letters M-A-A-M and not M-O-M, aunty." said Stanley.

She stares at the window while obviously thinking of it.

"Whatever!" She left.

"Thanks!" I smiled at Stanley.

"Go sit at the dining room now. Dinner would be served in just a few seconds." said Mr. Hwang.

I can't believe he'll ask us to eat too. But right now, I'm too full to still have more. What if they get even more mad, thinking I'm being too rude because I don't want to eat the food they serve us?! I'm dead!

I'm so nervous, I kept on shaking my foot under the table. This is the only way no one would see how nervous I am right now.

"Let's eat." Tiffany told us.

Out of shaking too hard, I dropped my spoon.

"S-Sorry." I nervously apologized.

I went down to take it and what I saw made me laugh; everyone is actually shaking their foot the way I do, even Stanley.

I sat down and looked down for no one to notice I'm actually laughing.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany half whispered.

"Huh?" I asked her with a smile.

"Why are you so hapoy suddenly?" She asked.

"I thought I was the only one feeling nervous here, then I saw you all shaking your foot too." I explained.

Tiffany knocks my head.

"Is there anything to be happy about us being nervous too?" Tiffany asked.

I just shrugged.

I noticed that everyone took a small amount of serving, except for Sooyoung. I guess we're all full too, except for this eating machine.

"Tiffany, come to our room after eating. You too." His father looks at me.

He goes to their room with his wife.

"Knowing them, they're already thinking of the words to tell us." Tiffany said.

"What words do you think they'd come up with?" Sooyoung asked.

"Words like, take that friends of yours who eats a lot out." Sunny joked.

We laughed.

"You've been bullying me the whole day!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter