Too Close

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I move right beside her and look into her eyes.   "Tiffany.." Her mom opens the door.   Her mom looked shocked with what she saw. Tiffany and I are only a few inches away from each other's lips again. I quickly turned left to be a bit farther.   "Eat dinner now." She closes the door again, looking awkward.   What could she be thinking? Tsk!   "I guess I have to go now. You're going to have dinner already." I said.   "Stop being silly. You can eat here, of course! Eat with us. My family has known you for quite a while now so it won't be a big deal. Let's go."   I don't even want to try to, but Tiffany forced me to. While eating, both her parents were glaring at me like I did something wrong to them but I just ignored it, thinking, maybe it's their normal way of looking at others. I thanked them and went home after having dinner with them. What a scene her mom saw us on! Ugh!   The next day, Tiffany asked for my company again to buy some discs. I begged my mom for money just so I could go and see her but she didn't give me any because of her "No class, no money policy." If I walked while freezing last year, this time, I'll be walking under the hot sun.   I hope you'll see it all someday and love me too.   After buying discs with her, we did the same thing we did yesterday; romantic backhug while swinging. I don't know why but things started to get different and feel different in each day that passes by. We don't just text each other till we fall asleep now. We call each other whenever we're not together, even though we got nothing to say. We just stay on the line, listening to each other breathing. The only times we hang up are the times when we're together and when we're going to bath. Yes, we talk even while doing other things.   We did the same routine for 2 weeks. My skin got undeniably darker. But who cares? Being burnt is better than not seeing her.   We went to see each other again one day. But I told her to meet me at the mall, thinking her parents must already be annoyed with me. She agreed to meet me there so that was what we did.   While holding each other's hand and walking slowly around the mall, I suddenly had this weird urge to tell her how I really feel. I don't know why but things between us just feel so romantic these days that I can no longer see her as someone who sees me as her sister.   "I don't know why am I being like this. But maybe, it's true." Jessica said.   I really fell for you..

"Just continue your story later. Let me tell you something first!" Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter