My first new friends

Trade Rings to Trade Feelings?

Just then it came to her. HE TOUCHED MY !! HE FREAKING JUST TOUCHED MY ?!!!

 

Is this ual embarrass-ment at.. s-sschool? Were they justrying to pick me up in this early morning? 

 

What the heck is going on with this school. I though this school was a decent one. She sighed

 

 

She thought as was running away from the guys awhile ago.

 

And to her luck just as she was running a guy saw her.

 

She was frozen at a moment again. And her whole body was shaking already

 

"Oh you're Single?How about you do it with me tonight huh?" he playfully smirked at her

 

Why are the boys calling me out like that?She began to tremble and to feel dizzy already.

 

Waaaaaaa! I am already out of my mind. I cant take this anymore!!!! >.< She said.

 

Suddenly somebody grabbed her.

_________________________________________________

A beautiful girl hold her face up. And said

 

"It's true you're totally normal but your not wearing a ring. ALREADY!!

 

Then three beautiful girls appeared in fron of her. She was very amazed because they look like Ulzzangs.

 

"Your Kim So Hee right? We're on the same class. And I'm Lee Min Jung by the way." You can call me Min jung. She smiled

 

"Hi nice to meet you! I'm Eunjung. The cute girl with a short hair said.

 

And I'm Jiyeon. A cute small girl with a ribbon on her hair.

 

Then she just realized that was still open. Then she began to introduced herself.

 

Annyeonghaseyo!~ Kim So Hee imnida. Please to meet you!! She said as she she bowed 90 degrees.

 

They smiled and She smiled as well.

 

My first new highschool friends.* She thought as a sweet smile curved her lips again.

 

By the way So Hee have you seen our classroom already? We're lucky we are in the same class with L! Kyaaa!~ She giggled.

 

Whaaat? Who's L? She curiously asked.

 

"Here here! He's Kim Myungsoo. As Jiyeon opened a photo collection of Myungsoo.

talk about obssesed people*