Finger

Trade Rings to Trade Feelings?

On the first day of my long awaited highschool life,I countered a cold boy who was colder than an ice. As I walked through the corridors of the schools,I feel as if heavy stares are being shot at me. I feel as if I entered the wrong school. 

 

 

 

 

why the hell are they looking at me like that?

 

 

 

 

Um..,M-my classroom is.. As I glance all the classrooms. I should've went to the school before the first day. Being is all hyped and excited really makes no good for me. 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly two hands were holding my shoulders, As i turned around I saw two boys around me. Looking at me with lust. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're a first year student right? Even from the first day you were confident huh? The boy said "Aaah,it's bad if someone like hot as you is free. The another guy added

 

 

 

 

 

You were very shocked,as you turn around and looked at them. It's like you saw a ghost. The two guys keep bothering you no bothering would be understatement. 

 

 

 

 

what is wrong with all these people? I'M INNOCENT FOR GODSAKEEEEEE. I DIDN'T KILL SOMEONE OR SOMETHING.

Oh,no I remeber I killed an ant while ago.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hehehe. Skip school today. The guys said as they grin suddenly you felt a hand touched your . "Let's go out and play. they said smirking 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You flinched. You didn't expect that you'll experienced this in your very first day. These student are they even human? they look like I'm a prey and like tthey were the predator. Jeez I thought this school was nice. 

 

Kyaaa!~ chapter 3 already. I hope you get curious about the tittle :)