The First Meeting

Trade Rings to Trade Feelings?

Kim So Hee woke up excitedly she has been waiting for this day to come. And finally this especial day has arrived this day would be her first day to Seoul High University.

 

 

 

 

The very prestigous school which gives each student a glamorous ring. The former school of her Elder Sister which adds up to the list why this school really means alot to her.

Her dream will finally be fulfilled today 1st was to go to her Elder Sister's former school and 2nd to finally have that ring. But then she still have 1 more thing to  accomplish in her list,and that's to find HIM.

 

 

 

 

 

That boy who she will love eternally,Without knowing that she will meet him accidentally on her first day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim So Hee woke up with a bright smile tracing her lips. She stretches for a while and open up her window. The birds sweetly singing,the shining light coming from the sun,and the warm weather embracing her body.

 

 

 

 

"Waaaaaaa! This day has finally arrived. she happily said 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cant believe I have this Ring. she said as she held up her hand up high within the rays of the sun. The ring glowing within the rays of the sun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at the alarm clock. ( 7:00 AM )

 

 

 

 

(turns into her panic mode)*

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo! I'm going to be late on my first day >.< Andwaeee! She said as she panics she quickly

 

changed to her School Uniform,her first time wearing it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So Hee! Your breakfast is ready come and it eat already. You're going to be late on your first day. Her Father said. She came down from her room. And grab some bread instead of sitting down and eating.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ani,Appa I'll just eat these breads to the subway. I'll be late for my first day,Annyeong!~ she said as she kissed her appa.Then she was headed already to the subway while eating the breads for her breakfast

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

 

As she ride the train people are already crowded going to their work,school and other destinations.

 

 

 

 

You were quite small so you tried to squeeze in yourself within the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

You succeeded in squeezing yourself,as you turn around you saw a very handsome guy standing beside the pole. He was wearing the uniform of your school too,his hands were in his pockets  as he lowers his head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The atmosphere around him is abit different,How Cool. You muttered softly.

 

You held your hand up high and looked at your ring. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I finally have this ring,Kyaaaaaa!~ I'll try my best and study hard because I really want this.

You thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not really sure what love is yet,but Surely.* You deeply thought

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just then a person bumps into you,making you to be out of balance.Your ring suddenly falls off your finger you tried to catch it,by putting your two palms together. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gotcha. You said as you open your palm just then it suddenly falls of on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me,please let me through. You said as you try to squeeze in yourself with the crowd

 

 

 

 

 

 

The train stopped to a station making the people to push each other. Eventually they have stepped on your ring making it more further away from you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm begg-ing y you puh-pleeasee let me through. it's getting lost please don't step on it,it's my important-- You stuttering said. As your eyes felt like crying

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unexpectedly a hand has picked up your ring.

 

My first fan fic guys! :) I hope you can read it. Sorry for my typing errors and wrong grammars. Forgive me TT.TT i'm still a newbie. :)