Chapter 7

Deep Affection

*Hyuna's POV*

 

After what happened earlier on the practice room. I just headed to my office and continue work on my album.

 

I was already finished on my first song so i am now trying to make a new one for my album. I kept tapping my fingers on my table still trying to think of what kind of song i should make.

 

But unluckily i can't seem to think straight.

 

I can't come up with something.

 

"*sigh* Maybe i should take a walk or something?" I asked myself.

 

I gave up and just decided to take a walk for a while. I headed downstairs and went to the cafe to get some coffee. As i was waiting for my coffee i decided to look around for awhile around the cube cafe. I looked at the posters of the artists on our company.

 

I looked at the poster of Btob and laughed at how cute they were on the poster. I also saw the poster of CLC and they look very young at that time.

 

My smile faded away when i saw the poster of Beast and my group together. We all look close at that photo.

 

I used to remember being close to the beast members. But then eversince we disbanded. We became distant to each other.

 

I wonder how we ended up in this kind of situation.

 

I observed the faces of my friends. I missed them. I missed being with my members. But then it really is my fault on why we disbanded. I wasn't really betraying them. I had no choice but to renew my contract. I had to continue the path i started.

 

But it's been so long since i noticed that my members kind of have a grudge against me because of my solo. But they kept it i guess? Because i know they knew that i was also doing this for them. To promote them.

 

They were also posters of btob and my group together. I smiled sadly when i saw how happy we were at that photo. My relationship with Btob is kind of confusing right now. Sometimes we would greet each other. But these days we wont. The happy vibe isn't there anymore.

 

They were probably kind of upset at me. They must have missed the other members of 4minute.

 

My thougts suddenly faded away when my name was called.

 

"Hyuna-ssi! Your coffee is ready."

 

I walked towards the counter and thanked her.

 

I sat somewhere where i wont be noticed at all. There wasn't any customer here except that boy sitting with his phone. I stared outside and observed other people.

 

I saw a child crying on the arms of her mother. I wonder what happened? Honestly i hate the sight of someone crying. I don't know i just didn't want to see someone cry.

 

I also promised myself that i wouldnt cry anymore. I've had enough of those days.

 

But seeing other people with their families makes me feel..sad.

 

I miss my family. I seriously do. Eversince my parents got divorced. My mother was the one who was always there for me.

 

But my mother changed. Or did i?

 

She used to call me.

 

She used to text me.

 

She used to visit me.

 

She used to say she loves me.

 

But then it all stopped. She said that she didn't want to see me anymore. She said she's tired to deal with people like me. I don't know where she is anymore. Probably at her hometown.

 

After my brother graduated. He also left. He insisted on living on his own. I offered to give him allowance but he didn't want it anymore. He said he can take care of himself. He said he's ashamed to have a sister like me who would do such irrational concepts and music.

 

And there he left for good.

 

And im all alone now. Funny right? Aigoo.

 

If only... Aish what am i thinking??

 

I shrugged my thoughts and just continued to drink my coffee. In the end i didn't have any idea on what i should do to my song.

 

I walked away and headed upstairs. I walked passed by the a room.

 

I heard Hui's voice so i decided to sneak a peek inside. They were all practicing hard inside and i feel kind of proud for that.

 

Oh right! They were gonna debut this october! Wow time flies so fast. I remembered them being trainees and now they are debuting.

 

That's when it hits me when i remembered my promise with a certain person.

 

*Flasback*

 

"When the two of you debut. I want to form a group with the two of you. I think it would be interesting." I joked.

 

"Ey noona! Stop joking around.?" Hui laughed.

 

"Really Noona?" Hyojong asked.

 

"Yeah why not?" I asked.

 

"Really?" Hui asked.

 

"Hmmmm." I nodded.

 

"Do you want it or nah?" I asked.

 

"We do!" They both answered.

 

We just laughed it off.

 

*flashback ends.*

 

Im going to make a group with the two of them! Maybe i should postpone my comeback for now? I mean i just finished my promotions on How's this last month.

 

 

 

That's right! I should keep my promise. After they debut. I'll start preparing for it.

 

Finally i can take a rest on my comeback for now.

 

I smiled as i head to my office and sat on my chair. For now i'll just arrange and fix my schedule and stuff.

 

It took 8 hours for me to finish my stuff. Aigoo that was tiring as hell. I need a beer to relax myself. I left the building and head towards the convenience store to buy some beer. I bought only 3 cans of beer.

 

I entered the building again and headed upstairs to my office and sat on the couch. I opened one can of beer and chugged it.

 

Nothing really beats a good beer on a tiring day!

 

I throwed the cans on the trash bin and now i only have one can of beer. Aish i shouldnt have bought 2 of it. I noticed that its already late so i should go now. I was about to go downstairs when i noticed the view on the window.

 

Woah. It looks beautiful. With all those city lights. It makes the view perfect. It makes me calm.

 

As i was looking at the view, i opened the can of beer and then i wondered to myself that.

 

When will i stop being depressed?

 

When will i stop feeling this way?

 

When will someone try to notice my feelings?

 

When will someone try to understand me?

 

I just wanted to hear from someone that i did well.

 

When will they come?

 

And.

 

Who will it be?

 

As i was having those kind of thoughts. I suddenly saw a reflection of someone thru the window.

 

Or is it him? The person who i waited to come all this time is him?