Chapter 6

Deep Affection

*Lai Guanlin's POV*

 

Luckily i took some korean lessons so i quite understand what she was saying.

 

I followed her movements with my eyes as she leaves the room in silence. I was about to follow her to thank her when i realized that it's already too late. She already left.

 

I don't know why she did that but at the same time i was thankful. At that time i was really nervous and i gotta say she saved me.

 

I wanted her to leave the room at first because i thought she would also be disappointed and scold me. But no. She didn't. She asked the trainer for a second chance even though she didn't know what happened.

 

I was about to give up..but then she came like a...hero. Her eyes makes me calm. I dont know why but her eyes seems familiar.

 

She changed my mind. She encouraged me to continue this. If it wasn't because of her... I probably already gave up and leave the room.

 

But what's her name though?

 

If i remember it right. The guy who asked the other day told me her name is H-Hyu..na? I think im right. I might as well search her name later on. But first i wanted to meet her again and thank her.

 

The trainer dismissed us all probably still shocked at what happened earlier.

 

All the trainees were also quiet and shocked so they hurriedly leave the room.

 

I also left the room. I headed downstairs. I don't have a schedule at this time so i decided to go at the cafe. I sit and took my phone to search something.

 

I searched Hyuna sunbaenim on google.

 

Let's see.. So she's already 25 years old? So she's a noona huh?

 

She looks so different with makeup.

 

Oh! So she's the gangnam style girl!

 

Wait she's also the bubble pop girl?

 

I didn't know she was this popular and successful.

 

So.. She was also part of a group 4minute. Oh they disbanded.

 

Wow she's a rapper? Awesome. I watched her videos. I was suprised at the sight of her dancing too proactive but she has some swag huh. Wow she's a great rapper and dancer.

 

She has some swag on crazy. I like it. But still i noticed that.. She's getting a lot of hate because of her concepts. The articles about her makes it look like she was the one responsible for the disbandment of her group.

 

I read the comments and they were all hating on her.

 

"Knew it! It's probably because of HyunA!"

 

"Hyuna's betraying her members again?!"

 

"She's so selfish!"

 

"She probably doesn't care of her members!"

 

"She would choose cube over her friends?! What a disappointment!"

 

"Afterall she's just a and untalented !"

 

"Why would cube choose some untalented person?? The others are more talented than her!"

 

Betray? So she betrayed her members? I mean that was all they were saying. I dont even know what to believe anymore. I mean she looks like a mean person because of her concepts but do they know her personally? No. I dont think so.

 

Yes i am thankful for what she did earlier for me but i don't want to trust her that much. I must get to know her first. Maybe the comments were right. I mean who knows. So i'll try to find out.

 

By getting to know her.

 

I checked the time and i still have 20 minutes before my korean lessons. So i decided to head upstairs and wandered around.

 

I wonder where Hyuna sunbaenim's room is? It's not like im a stalker or something. Im just curious.

 

I walked everywhere to find it but still no sign. I walked passed the director's room, practice room, Btob sunbaenim's room...etc and there! I found it.

 

I read the sign on the door and it says HyunA.

 

I wanted to knock on the door but anyway i changed my mind. I just walked away and headed to my next schedule.

 

*8 hours later*

 

Its already late

 

I finally finished all my classes. I was so tired that i just wanted to go home and sleep now.

 

I was about to go downstairs when i noticed some familiar figure staring at the window. It was her.

 

Hyuna sunbaenim.

 

My body hesitated to go and talk to her but screw it. I walked towards her and stopped beside her.

 

I was glancing at her.

 

She is now wearing a tracksuit unlike earlier she was looking like a model but now she looks simple but....beautiful i guess..

 

She really has some weird taste in her fashion huh? Its quite cute though.

 

Her hair is now in a bun and she's wearing a glasses but i can't see her face because it's already dark and the lights are already off.

 

The mood is kind of awkward i dont even know if she saw me or not cuz she was so immersed on looking at the window.

 

I kept thinking twice if i should talk to her or not. I was about to talk her when she suddenly spoke.

 

"Why are you hesitating to talk to me?"

 

I was suprised on what she said. Although i was kind of slow to process what she said. It's like she was reading my mind!

 

"H-how did you know?" I asked.

 

"Dunno. I just felt it." She answered.

 

She felt it? Woah.

 

I still find it hard to understand korean but i think i can still follow on what she was trying to say.

 

"Anyway. Is there something you need?" She asked as she sipped her drink.

 

Oh i just noticed that she was drinking a.... beer.

 

I bowed at her and thanked her.

 

"Thank you for earlier." I said with sincerity.

 

She turned her head to look at me and finally i saw her face. She's not wearing a makeup but...she still looks beautiful.

 

"Earlier?" She asked as she turned her head looking confused

 

Cute..

 

"You helped me earlier because of my dance." I reminded her.

 

"Ah! So you're the kid earlier!" She exclaimed.

 

Kid? I arched my brows annoyed at the words she said.

 

"Y-yes...but i gotta correct that sunbae. Im not a kid!" I said.

 

"Yes you are!" She teased me.

 

"Anyways thanks for earlier." I said.

 

"Why are you thanking me?" She asked.

 

"You helped me." I answered.

 

"But i didn't do it for you." She said smiling.

 

W-what? Then what was that for? I was looking confused.

 

"I wanted to just remind everyone and your trainer. Because he was wrong." She said.

 

"It's still the same though." I said.

 

"Really? You think so?" She asked.

 

"Yeah." I answered.

 

"Then let it be that way. Let's just say that i helped you." She said smiling as she ruffled my hair and walked away.

 

Thats it? She's already leaving?

 

I was disappointed i wanted to talk to her longer. Wait..what am i saying!

 

I looked at her walking away then suddenly she stopped on her tracks and turned to look at me.

 

"If people are trying to bring you down it only means you are above them. Arasseo?" She said and walked towards me to pat my head.

 

"See yah tomorrow, Kiddo." She said while walking away.

 

Hyuna sunbaenim. You really are one of a kind.