Let's get this party started!

|| Sunlight shenanigans || A special story!

31 october 2018, at a venue nearby the sunlight building

"People should start coming by now, right?" the CEO of Sunlight entertainment checked his watch. It was time for the halloween party, and for now, no one had cancelled yet. Except for the people he hired to prepare food and serve drinks, only Lim Cheonsu and his trusty coordinator, Taesung were currently present. Cheonsu was looking cooler than ever, and he was very proud of his costume. "You know, Cheonsu, you do really look like a yakuza right now," Taesung brushed off his own costume to make sure it looked perfect. Cheonsu nodded proudly while humming, "I look great, right? I'm so proud of it. You look great too, but what's your costume, Taesung?"

"It's zombie groom, Cheonsu," Taesung adjusted his tie before checking his watch. "Oooohh!" Cheonsu cooed, "That's cool! But you're not a groom without a bride, you know?"

"Let's get this party starteeeed!" a loud voice echoed through the empty but beautifully decorated venue.

"Oh, the first guests!" Cheonsu completely brightened up, and Taesung started going through the list of attendees. "Necalli, the first ones to debut, also always the first ones to arrive... check!" Taesung checked the Necalli members, who were all coming in together. Megumi started to make all kinds of noises immediately.

"We're in the venue, so that means we're in character!" she yelled as she started to attack Daehwan, "Hans! You prick! I'm going to kill you!" the smallest one jumped onto her leader, attacking him with no mercy. Her plan had worked, and somehow, she and her squad had been able to force Daehwan into that Hans costume. As Megumi was pulling onto the struggling Daehwan's wig, the other girls walked by, giggling.

"Hey, where's Arthit?" Taesung wondered as the other necalli members passed by. "He'll come later! He has something very cool prepared, you guys are going to love it!" Siri grinned, showing her excitement. Minhyeon, Jinhee and Siri had matching costumes, dressed like flight attendants in beautiful, light blue dresses. Kojin was carrying a red balloon, and was dressed as the kid from IT. Pinklove and Francesca were dressed as the prettier versions of jigsaw.

"You guys are all looking amazing!" Taesung complimented the idols, who all cheered happily. "You look great too, sir!" Pinklove smiled brightly. Meanwhile Megumi was still attacking Daehwan, who was struggling.

"Come on, Megumi, give the poor guy a break," Cheonsu chuckled, and Megumi immediately stopped and bowed at him. "It's okay, Megumi! Since you're Elsa and Kazuki is Kristoff, will Masumi be Anna?" Kazuki immediately turned bright red like a tomato, and Megumi had a smug grin on her face. "Wow, mr. Lim, you're smarter than I thought," the girl chuckled before running towards the food that was at the other side of the room. "H-hey!" Cheonsu called after her before stomping his foot, "God dammit that kid!" the man whined. "Sir, I think I'm going to die tonight..." Daehwan chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck as he was finally free for a moment, before Kazuki suddenly hit him. "Oh please don't tell me you're getting in character too, Kaz..." the leader sighed in defeat as the group, except for Arthit, who was still missing, entered the venue. Admiring the decoration, attacking the food before the others came, or just taking a drink and chatting away. The next guests entered the venue.

"Hey, guys! Welcome to Sunlight's halloween party! I believe that all your sisters are already here," Taesung smiled at the guests, who weren't from sunlight, but were invited by the sunlight members. "Do your thing properly this time, Taesung," Cheonsu said, and his coordinator took a big cane and stomped it on the floor like an old butler. It alerted Necalli.

"These guests have just arrived! Ryu Jaehyuk and Ryu Jinhwan, J.hee's brothers! Woo Jiho, Francesca's brother! And Shin Hoseok, Pinklove and Jason's cousin!" the man announced the arrival of family of Necalli, who had all agreed to enter together to not be lonely. Jaehyuk and Jinhwan were dressed as pilots, matching with their sister and her friends. Zico was dressed as the ostrich in the Her mv, and Francesca burst into loud laughter before running to her big brother. Wonho was dressed as a grandma, and his costume also got laughter from his cousin. "Is Jineul not here yet?" Wonho smiled as he approached his cousin, who couldn't stop laughing. "He's not here yet, Sole's always late-" Pinklove said in between grins before offering Wonho a drink. The pilots and flight attendants were immediately doing a photoshoot together as Kazuki was forced to be the photographer, and Zico and Francesca were already breaking it down on the dancefloor.

It was time for the next guests to come in, and they came in with lots of noise. A former indie group who were now part of sunlight.

"Blossom!"

"Bubbles!"

"And buttercup!"

"And... Mojojojo!!! Mouhahahahaaaa!"

"Oh my god Solhi you're too much into this!" Jo Song yelled back in disgust. "I have to get into character! You guys obviously don't try hard enough!" Solhi fired back. It was Quadra K, the boys dressed as the powerpuff girls, and Solhi, as the only girl, got assigned to be Mojojojo.

"Solhi, Jo Song, Nau and Namkyu have arrived!" Taesung announced while grinning. It was quite the sight. Namkyu was looking as cute as ever, dressed like Bubbles. Nau was looking quite weird as Blossom, but Jo Song as Buttercup, that was the one that made it so funny. Struggling with his dress and wig, Jo Song made his way towards the food. Namkyu followed him like a puppy and Solhi and Nau stayed behind to have a chat with the CEO. Not so long after, the door opened again and another group of five entered.

"Woww! You guys are looking amazing!" Nau's jaw dropped, as the others all entered. Taesung started to cross out people on his list again.

"Dongha, Gaeul, Rachel, Sungjae and Byungho have arrived!" Taesung announced, and the group of five staff members ran in to strike a hero pose in the middle of the dance floor, jaws from the idols dropping all around. "Yo!" Dongha announced as he did a sailor moon pose, "I'm mr. incredible!" Rachel kicked his . "That's the wrong pose you dummy!" she complained before returning to her assigned pose. Their little act continued after Dongha's mess. "I'm Elastigirl, or mrs. incredible!" Gaeul, the other manager from Necalli, wrapped her arms around Dongha's waist and gave him a peck on the cheek. Somewhere in the venue, a heart broke. But no one noticed.

"Heyyo!" Rachel twirled around, "I'm Violet!" Then, Sungjae hestitantly did his pose, "I'm... Dash..." he muttered gently, and now all eyes were on Byungho, the company's youngest staff member and the baby. "Gugu... gaga..." the boy imitated a baby, his face bright red from embarassment, and Gaeul and Rachel immediately attacked him with love. "That was so cute, Byungho- I mean, jackjack!" Gaeul squeaked as she nuzzled the struggling boy. "Let me go! This is embarassing!" the boy whined as he tried to get out of the grip of the two girls of the group.

The next group arrived, and one of them ran past Taesung immediately to go take some food. "Hey- where are you going! You aren't invited here!" Taesung ran after him, leaving Cheonsu behind. The rest of the group sighed. The ruckus gathered the attention from the guests already present, and when they saw the group, their jaws dropped. "Holy , they're looking amazing!" Zico whispered. "But who are those dudes, though? I don't know them..." his little sister whispered back. It was a group of one girl and a bunch of boys. Everyone knew the girl, but no one knew who the boys were, so a lot of confusion went through the venue.

"Hyebin, who are these guys?" Cheonsu looked down at the little girl who didn't seem shaken by his threatening appearance at all. "Don't you know them, sir? They're my brother's team, KT rolster!" Hyebin smiled brightly. No one had ever seen Hyebin's big brother before, let alone his teammates. They were all dressed as league of legends characters, and it was all incredibly detailed. Except one was dressed as alpaca.

After Taesung was finally able to drag the one dude back, he wanted to introduce them to the others, like he did before. "Go Hyebin and... her friends- have arrived!" he hestitantly spoke through the mic. All eyes were on the unknown men. The dude who had ran in earlier to steal some food stole the mic out of Taesung's hands.

"Ayooo everyone! We're here to fire this party up!" the boy yelled with his low voice, "Since you guys don't seem to know us -what a shame- I'm going to introduce myself and my teammates, so you guys don't have to feel awkward, okay?" The boy completely took over the party as he started his introduction round.

"First of all, you all probably know our little baby sister, Hyebin. Well, the other tiny one next to her is her big brother and old man, Score!" the boy kept yelling way too loud like an announcer, and Score awkwardly greeted the bunch before grabbing Hyebin's hand. "Then, we'll introduce the best looking of the team, which is of course, me," the announcer boy continued while striking a pose, "The name's Smeb."

"He is indeed good-looking and all, but he's loud as well..." Siri whispered to Pinklove.

"And now the less important members," Smeb shamelessly dissed the other players, who all started complaining. "The alpaca and his babysitter, Deft and Mata. the world's kindest boy, Rush. The god and his monster rookie, Pawn and Ucal! And finally our little babies, Kingen and Mia!" Smeb swiftly introduced the remaining players, but they all ignored him and entered the venue. Hyebin immediately went to chat with Megumi, dragging her brother along. Siri went to introduce herself to the other boys. Rush hurriedly took a drink and hid himself away somewhere because he felt awkward, but got dragged back into the crowd by Ucal. Rachel was laughing at Deft's silly alpaca costume and the fact that it fit him so well. KT rolster didn't have much time for themselves, because the remaining guests all started to enter very soon. They all had amazing costumes, some were cool, some were funny. But it was amazing to see all of sunlight and some of their family together in one place, and yakuza boss Lim Cheonsu felt happier than ever.

 

I'm so sorry if this is a bit short but I ran out of inspiration, but the party's not over yet so no worries! More will come! Happy halloween!