Author's Note

Picturing Spring

Hello, this is cattleyae! Thank you for the love and support for Picturing Spring until now ♥

 

I think this is the first time I officially have Chen as my main character. I previously wrote two stories with him but each stopped after two chapters. I wonder why.

 

This is my second story of seasons series I plan to have, and looking at the sequences I’ll be going back in reverse, first summer → then spring → so I’ll have winter next.

 

Some random facts:

  • When I was writing the third chapter, I found out that there’s a Produce 48 contestant with the name Asai Nanami from AKB48. Wow, a letter difference. But she looks nothing like the Nana I have in mind, so I think this is just a random almost-coincidence.
  • The last line of this story comes from Infinite’s song Going To You, because I kind of miss them so much right now (my very first fan fiction here was actually an Infinite one. I hope you weren’t around that time to see that). As simple as that line may seem, every time I listen to that song it just gives me a happy, relieved feeling, like someone is really going to me, and I’m going to meet that person soon.

 

Thank you for reading Picturing Spring until the end, and please give your support to my upcoming stories! ♥