2/2

Silver Lights

Hello Angel!

I don’t know if when are you going to read this letter but if you look at my handwriting, this probably the last one.

Okay, how do I start this?

Hey! Hi! Annyeong! Ni Hao! Hoy!

Just kidding. J

I hope you’re doing fine by now. You still have your good looks (yes, you’re handsome. There! I said it. J). You still doing films with cheesy themes. You still doing the things you love and the things that makes you happy because all I wanted is for you to be happy. Always happy.

I wanted to say sorry. Sorry because I left you eventually. I’m sorry that my heart is weak. I’m sorry if I didn’t stay with you until we get old as I promised. I’m sorry that at one point I wanted to break up with you because of my disease. I just don’t want you to see me suffer. But apparently, you’re the one who’s making me stronger. Hehe. And you know what? That’s one thing I’m thankful of. You didn’t give up on me.

Yixing, I know you did everything to make me stay. I fight for it too, because I wanted to be with you for a longer time but I guess that’s the only time I left. I’m so sorry. If you’re blaming yourself then stop. It’s not your fault. But you know, I’m grateful that I spent my last years with you. You protected me at all cause. You accepted me. You loved me. You make me feel love even in a short period of time. And if I had a chance to live again, I wanted to be with you.

I love you so much, Yixing. I know that I’ve been saying that to you on my poems, and letters on the journal I gave you, and I used to say that to you everyday when I’m still alive, but I won’t get tired of it. I love so so much, Yixing. I hope you are happy now even though I’m not with you anymore. Even though you’re with somebody else. You are always in my heart.

You’ll be fine, love. I promise. It’s now time for me to protect you.

 

I love you, Yixing

Allie.