Change

Every time it Rains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Present

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Junmyun woke up alone. His hand moves to search for his phone. It’s 10am. God. Junmyun sat up quickly and he rubbed his eyes and look at his phone screen again. Junmyun didn’t see wrong. The number showing on his phone says 10:12.

“Oh, I just come up to wake you.”

 

Sehun is already dressed fully and in apron. He seemed to be working. Right! Work.

“Is it busy right now?” Junmyun had to ask. He knew it’s gonna be busy because today is Friday.

“Yeah, sorry, I just left Kris alone. I need to go back.” Sehun said apologetically. Junmyun understands but he wanted to stay with Sehun. Sehun doesn’t say anything about last night but Junmyun noticed that his eyes are staring at anywhere and everywhere but Junmyun’s half- body before he left again.

Junmyun wants to laugh because that was not the case last night. Junmyun’s face felt hot as he thought of last night incidents but he shook his head and he tried to get up.

Junmyun carefully washed himself. It’s really been long that he had such strenuous activities and Sehun wasn’t easy to take in. All of his long pants need laundry and he only ends up with running shorts and hoodie.

“Hi.” Junmyun came down to the cafe and he smiled at Sehun.

Kris was looking at them. Junmyun then noticed Kris and his smile got a little awkward.

“Morning. Sorry, I slept in.”

“It’s not even first time I had to open up the shop.”

“He often slept in?” Sehun asked. Sehun thought Junmyun is not the kind of owner that would leave things up to his employees.

 

“When he got laid.” Kris smirked at Sehun.

“What?” Sehun’s brow furrowed.

“Kris, don’t talk nonsense.” Junmyun shook his head at Sehun who is now looking at Junmyun.

“By getting laid, in Junmyun’s language, it means he found a good book and he stayed up late to finish it. Tell me, what book caught you last night?” Kris said knowingly. But Junmyun has no thoughts to correct him.

“It’s… a big one.” Junmyun gave a cheeky glance to Sehun. Sehun looked really proud of himself, he lower his head and kept smiling.

“Well, let’s not get into details.”

“Yeah, sure.” Junmyun is quick to agree. His cheeks felt hot at details, how Sehun’s fingers are opening him up last night and how he wanted those long slender fingers to fill him up. GOD.

 

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Kris asked again, he came out from behind the desk and walked towards Junmyun.

“Your face looked kinda flush.”

It’s natural for Kris to do something like, puting his hand on Junmyun’s forehead. They had known each other for about a year and see each other every day so, it’s not a big deal. But, Sehun… Sehun stared at Kris and Sehun does not want Junmyun to let Kris touch his forehead or any part of his body. Kris totally gave out the protective boyfriend feel around Junmyun and Sehun did not like it.

 

“KRIS! Your order!”

“Can’t you do it instead?” The hand that is about to feel Junmyun’s forehead is retraced.

“It’s your order and you’re obviously doing nothing.” Sehun shrugged and gave Junmyun an eye. Junmyun looked innocently back at Sehun.

“I will take it.” Junmyun took the tray from Sehun, thinking Sehun is in bad mood because it’s busy and Junmyun is chilling around.

“Boss, you just rest. Besides, my legs are longer.”

Kris doesn’t simply took the tray from front. He let his arms embraced around Junmyun and took the tray. Junmyun have no choice but to lower himself so that his head doesn’t hit the tray.

“What does that have to do with long legs?” Junmyun pouts.

“Long legs, faster steps.”

 

Sehun practically rolled his eyes as he can’t bear the little interaction between Kris and Junmyun. He is not supposed to be bothered by this but…

But…

 

~

“I don’t think I can keep working here and do this with you.”

It’s so sudden.

Junmyun looked at Sehun from sweeping the floor. Sehun stayed behind to help Junmyun close down the shop. It has been a week since their first night and they had three times and make out all the time, like every time they get a chance.

 

“What?”

“Let’s sit down. I want to talk it slowly.” Junmyun doesn’t know why but it doesn’t feel good. He doesn’t feel good. His stomach is about to get upset while he didn’t even eat dinner.

But Junmyun obeyed. He took a seat right across Sehun.

“I want to stop working here.”

“You found a full-time job already?” Junmyun wants to beg. He knows he is not ready not to see Sehun everyday around his shop in the apron. He’s so cute with this apron.

“No. It’s not about job. It’s about you and me.”

“Us? Why?” Now, Junmyun is even more confused. He felt relieved at the tone of Sehun. Sehun isn’t seeming to be breaking up with him.

 

“Technically, you’re my boss.” Sehun said, hoping Junmyun would understand but it’s not even a good attempt.

“Yeah?”

“We are ing each other.” Junmyun almost laugh out lout at this.

“Sehun-ah, what are you trying to say?” But Junmyun really doesn’t get what Sehun wants to say.

“I want to be something with you but if you’re my boss, that made things difficult for me.”

“So, you want to quit? But I don’t want you to. I like seeing you everyday.”

“Sweet. I doubt are your lips are as sweet as your words.”

“Well, you won’t know if you kept putting a distance between us.”

 

Sehun smiled knowingly as he leaned in, Junmyun is pushing his face out. He just want to keep kissing Sehun. Junmyun is not sure how Sehun does it but he is on the table right now. HIs legs are opened and Sehun is between them. But he was just sitt…

“Sehun-ah,”

Three of his buttons are gone. Sehun’s lips are on his collarbone, his neck and all the way to his earlobe. Junmyun held onto Sehun for dear life. Sehun’s sneaky hands are fondling Junmyun’s balls.

“I mean it. I want to keep doing this.” Sehun is teasing Junmyun. He hasn’t removed Junmyun’s pants and he kept attacking Junmyun’s weak spots all over his upper body.

 

“No one is.. Uh… stopping you.” It’s hard to speak when Sehun’s mouth are finally on his s. Junmyun’s back is flat on the table while Sehun is eating him off.

“You’re so hard already. Do you want me to you off?” Junmyun jolted at the offer. He

 

“Are you seriously asking???”

And both of them are a mess after.

 

-

“Sehun quits.”

“I know.” Kris doesn’t look at Junmyun. If Junmyun noticed, Kris hadn’t give Junmyun a glance since morning.

“What?”

 

Junmyun even thought about thousand excuses for Sehun to give Kris. But this is not what he expected.

“I came yesterday, to have a drink with you. The lights are on and I saw you two. Suddenly all the confusions became clear.”

“Kris…” Junmyun felt guilty. He should have told Kris. It’s not like he owe Kris but Kris is the one that stick around and helping Junmyun out a lot in the past years. And Junmyun consider Kris as his friend. He shouldn’t have hiden it from Kris.

“You don’t need to explain. I… it’s alright.” Kris doesn’t want to lie that he’s alright. He is not like other men, he can’t say only good, kind and soft words. He is straightforward. His words are sometimes rude but at least they are not lies.

 

“I’m sorry. I wanted to tell you.”

“Is it random hook-up thing?” Kris asked in expectation. He knows for a fact that Junmyun doesn’t do random hook-up but he had to ask.

“I don’t know. Actually, we didn’t talk about that matter.”

“You’re fine fooling around with Sehun but not with me?” Kris felt hurt. But it’s unfair to say this.

“I shouldn’t have said it. I’m sorry. I’m just too upset.”

 

Junmyun is not talking, he just look down. Kris can’t stay still when Junmyun is like this.

“Are you two serious?”

“I don’t know.” Junmyun still couldn’t look at Kris.

“Look at me.” Kris sighed out. He loves this little guy too much. He could never get angry with Junmyun.

“Jun, look at me.”

At second call, Junmyun looked up. His eyes welled up with tears. They threatened to fall down.

“Oh, Junmyun, you know I can’t handle this.” Kris’s heart hurts more than last night when he saw Sehun and Junmyun kissing together.

“I’m really sorry.” Junmyun’s tears finally came out. Kris is ready to open his arms and let the guy cry in his arms. Kris hugged Junmyun tight. He hugged tight because it seemed like the last time he can get intimate with Junmyun before Junmyun is another man’s.

 

“What are you two doing?”

 

It’s Sehun. Junmyun wanted to turn to look but Kris’s hold is strong.

“The shop is closed. Sorry.” Kris said while letting Junmyun go. Just because he can’t get Junmyun, it doesn’t mean he has to stir trouble between them.

“I used to work here!”

“I know! That’s why I asked you to leave. The shop is closed no customers allowed.” Kris knew the sign is already turned ‘open’ so he quickly turn it to ‘close’.

“Kris.” Junmyun rubbed his eyes and face so that the traces of tears are no longer there. But Junmyun can’t rub the redness of his nose away.

 

“Have you been crying?” Sehun is immediately next to Junmyun, hanging a protective arm around him.

“No. It’s just…”

“You made him cry.” Sehun doesn’t ask question but he is already stepping forward to Kris. Kris felt ridiculous but somehow he’s relief. Kris saw something in Sehun’s glare. The murderous look, just because he thought Kris made Junmyun cry. That’s the only thing Kris hoped for Junmyun. For Junmyun to meet someone that would take care of him.

“Sehun-ah, you misunderstand.” Junmyun pulled back Sehun.

 

“Obviously, I did. But it’s not like you have any rights to be angry about it. Just like us, you are fooling around with him.”

“...”

The murderous look got stronger but Sehun didn’t say a word. He looked back at Junmyun who is not denying what Kris said but looking at Kris with stress.

“You did what with him?”

“No, Sehun, don’t be like this.” Junmyun doesn’t know where to start and Junmyun is not used to angry Sehun.

“It was not just fooling around. At least not for me.” Sehun said trying to control himself from hitting Kris.

“I…”

“Is it like this for you?” Junmyun couldn’t release the eye-contact. He wanted to say something. It’s like his lips are sealed by something powerful.

 

“I thought… nevermind.” Sehun smile is so devastating. He left with a smile.

Gone.

Just in a matter of seconds, things changed so quick. Junmyun couldn’t say anything.

“What are you doing?” Kris brought his soul back to his body.

“I…”

“Follow him!

 

Follow? Junmyun looks at Kris. His senses are all numb and he couldn’t react straight away.

“Right!. Thanks.” When his mind now works fine and his senses came back, he ran.

Junmyun steps falter as he saw the back of Sehun on the side of the road. Sehun is not leaving. He is just standing there. Junmyun did not have time to wonder what Sehun is doing. He just went over there.

 

“Sehun-ah.”

His voice is loud. But people do not mind him because of weather. Sky is covered with gray clouds and it’s about to rain. People are rushing to somewhere to get covered from rain. But there is Sehun, looking back because he heard Junmyun call his name.

 

“It’s not like that.” Junmyun walked quicker, he blamed his short legs. He wanted to say something that will please Sehun. He wanted to make Sehun smile. Not this sad, frustrated, none of the emotions on Sehun’s face suits him right now.

“I am not fooling around with you. It means more than that to me.”

 

The rain falls. It starts falling slowly and lightly then it’s getting heavier.

“It’s raining, you shouldn’t be out here.”

“But you’re here.”

Sehun couldn’t react at Junmyun words. Sehun just stared into Junmyun’s eyes are longer than it should till it’s harder to do because of the rain. In no time, both of them are drenched.

“Let’s take shelter first. Your lips are trembling.” Sehun finally said. Junmyun knows because he is really starting to feel cold. The wind is not helping.

 

“Please don’t misunderstand me and Kris. Nothing happened between us. Not like the way you and me.”

Sehun seemed to be considering at Junmyun’s words. He couldn’t glance away from those trembling lips, slightly purple because of the rain and the cold.

“Why did you follow me out?”

“Eoh?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter