Questions

Hard to Say it Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That afternoon, after the almost-pummeling-Chanyeol-to-death-with-a-pillow incident, Baekhyun found himself sprawled face down on the sofa at his home, surrounded by his three friends- two of which seemed to be still hung-over.

"What are you all doing here again?" Baekhyun asked as he turned to face his visitors.

"We're keeping you company just in case you get all weepy from the break up." Minseok mumbled as he slumped on the other sofa. Jongdae's lying on the carpeted floor, looking like hell while Kyungsoo sat beside him, busy with his phone.

"You're really not doing anything." Baekhyun said.

"Hey! Be grateful we're spending our Sunday with you." Jongdae exclaimed with as much energy as he can muster in his state. Baekhyun wondered how many they drank the night before. It seemed like they finished the party which broke out around early morning.

"The only suitable company here is Kyungsoo but he's too busy being lovey-dovey with his phone right now to be much of use."

Kyungsoo looked up from his phone. "Shut up Mr. I-got-cuddly-with-Chanyeol-last-night."

"I was drunk!" Baekhyun defended himself. Actions made under the influence of alcohol are inadmissible in this court. "At least I have a reason for acting like that unlike someone who seemed to have spent majority of his time dancing with a certain someone. And from the looks of it, is exchanging messages with that someone."

"That's a lot of someones for me to understand right now. Please speak as if you're speaking to a child. I can't think above this head ache." Jongdae complained, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow he took from the sofa before lying down on the floor.

"Soo danced with Jongin all night long at the party and seemed to be exchanging messages with him right now." Minseok explained. "See? I'm better than Dae."

Jongdae snorted. "I'm conserving my energy so that I can punch you later."

"Aww. I know you love me so you won't do that." Minseok cooed as he poke Jongdae with his left foot.

"Keep doing that and I might punch you much earlier than planned."

"So back to Kyunsoo," Baekhyun intervened before the two could at each other," what's up with you and Jongin?"

Kyungsoo looked at them with wide eyes. "Why are we talking about me? I thought we’re here to comfort you."

"Pssh. I'm kinda okay really. I guess I was just caught off guard last night. Just expect moments of sadness from me until I get over it."

"Or maybe you're okay because of a certain someone." Minseok added while wagging his eyebrows.

"Here we go again with the someones." Jongdae complained.

"We're talking about Chanyeol. Aish!" Minseok nudged Jongdae with his foot. Jongdae decided to pull said foot and Minseok slid off the sofa and the two started bickering.

Baekhyun decided to ignore the two, more interested in gossip than the bickering couple. "So Soo, you and Jongin, eh?"

Kyungsoo sighed. "We just sort of clicked. I really don't know how it happened but were really not a couple-"

"Yet!" Minseok and Jongdae chorused much to Kyungsoo's frustration.

"Ehh. Stop it all of you. We're still getting to know each other."

"Okay, we'll stop for now. We don't want to jinx Soo's first relationship if ever." Baekhyun teased which got him a pillow to his face courtesy of Kyungsoo.

Right then, the doorbell rang. Baekhyun is not really in the mood to get up so he decided to just let it be. It might be just one of those salespersons that keeps on knocking door to door to sell whatever they're selling. Baekhyun rolled over, deciding to sleep again.

"Baek, someone's at the door." Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun just grumbled and rolled over again. Realizing Baekhyun is not really interested to open the door, Kyungsoo went to the door to see who it was. Checking through the peephole, he saw a grinning Chanyeol right outside the door. "Baek, it's your boyfriend!" Kyungsoo shouted.

Baekhyun sat up suddenly. He doesn't have any boyfriend anymore. Who is Kyungsoo referring to? Could it be-

"Hello! Oh, I didn't realize you have visitors. I just came to bring this over since you left it at home." Chanyeol said as he entered the room, clutching the black jeans Baekhyun was wearing last night.

Baekhyun immediately got up, snatched the pants, shoved Chanyeol out of the house, and shut the door loudly. He could hear snickering behind his back. He sighed. "It's nothing guys." he said as he turned.

"Yeah right." Jongdae replied in a tone you couldn't mistake for anything other than sarcasm. "We're not asking why you left your clothes at Chanyeol's. We'll just assume something did happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter