that moment.....

THERE'S NO TAEKAI!!2Min ONLY!

As soon as i saw the boy inside the room,i was about to fall on my knees. Kai is unconcious,he’s attached to many health equipments. The beeping sound from the heart monitor and also the pumping sound from the oxygen tube makes my heart cry.

I can see that taemin was already trembling since the time we open this door. He is now walking towards kai slowly and hold kai’s hand and he begin to cry.

“oh kai...”he whisper in his tears”i’m so sorry that i can’t do anything for you before it’s too late..i’m sorry that i didn’t help you.and i’m sorry....for evreything”he starts to cry louder and covering his face with his other hand

I can’t do anything either,all i could do is just be there for both taemin and kai,and i could just give taemin my best embrace to keep him calm.

“kai..kim jongin,you must wake up,you must live,you must survive..for me,for my sister,for my family,our family”taemin start to rub kai’s cheek”please...taeyi is waiting for you..she had answer for you kai,oh please,do anything if you can hear me kai..”

Taemin keeps repeating those words over and over again,but still,no response.

“tae..” i call him out softly

“ne hyung?”he answer me without looking at me

“may i ask you something?”

“..i..i guess”

“let’s have a seat first,would you?”

“o..okay”

“well..taeyi is your younger sister doesn’t it?”

“ne,that’s right hyung.why?”

“why are you mentioning taeyi back then?is kai have anything to do with her?”

“you do remember that night when i told you that kai will soon be my family?”

“nde,of course”

“well,that’s true,kai likes taeyi. He told me when he recued me and bring me to his dorm. Actually,when jjong hyung and key hyung came to EXO’s dorm,we’re just arrived,kai call our manager and he went upstairs to bring me some clothes to wear” taemin paused for a moment “well,the point is,kai likes taeyi and he ask me if he could marry her,or at least date her first”

“really?you do tell your younger sister?but how?weren’t you...”

“taeyi also likes kai,in fact,she likes kai from the first day we play together,but she just told me that day,when i came home.she told me everything about her feeling towards kai.and she did told me something”

“what is that?”

“she said,if there’s any chance that kai likes her too,she wants to marry him,or at least date him.so,kai already had the answer,but the thing is,i don’t have the time to tell him right away and now he’s...”

“i see...hey,let’s just pray for taeyi and kai,specially for kai,let’s pray for him so he can awake right away and marry your sister” i said to him with a smile

Taemin look me in the eyes and smile back at me,and then we both praying the best for kai and taeyi.when we were praying with all our heart,we’re distracted by some sound.a slight hum,or a moan,i don’t know for sure. I open my eyes and gazing to the bed where kai was laid.

“tae!” i shout to taemin suddenly as soon as i saw kai just tilting his head a bit

“huh?what hyung?”

“look!he’s just tilting his head!and i heard a slight hum!”

“seriously?”his eyes widened and he run a bit to the bedside”kai!kai?”

“ermhghh”kai gave a response to taemin

“kai!thank god!kai open your eyes!”now he’s shaking kai a bit

“ermh...” kai slightly open his eyes and froening his eyebrows “wh-what happened?”

“hyung! Go find the doctor!taemin shout to me and i nod then rushed outside the room

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO!!^^

Lately i kinda hate AFF for being such a complicated website,i can’t reach the page,the page can’t be found,and when it can be opened,i try to update a chapter butit took forever because the page was just reloading and reloading again

So...yeah,i’m back with my new chapter(which took too long and i’m sorry for that). It’s not that i was lazy or out of idea or something like that. No it’s not. The thing is like i’ve said,AFF is being so complicated and complicating me to go on forward with my story.

But hey,i’m glad that you guys always waits for me and the update!^^

Oh yeah,and i want to tell you guys that i’m not 20yo like what my bio said. This account was made by my cousin,and he made me 20. But actually i’m 16. She also use this account to subscribe stories,and many of them were M rated(which i don’t really like  to read except it was include in a chapter within a nonMrated story)._. (aigo,why am i talking about this)

Well,sorry for the long blahblahlah from me :D hope you guys enjoy my chapter here!!:3