Kai just awake!

THERE'S NO TAEKAI!!2Min ONLY!

KAI'S POV

"ermngh..wh-what happened?" i realized that i was just awake and i don't know where am i or why,and i don't even know who am i asking.geez.

"kai?kai!" i heard some familliar voice calling my name

"wh-what?who?huh?" i rub my eyes,trying to make my blurry vision normalized "oh my god,t-taemin?i-i mean hyung?"

"ahaha,taemin's fine kai" he chuckled for hearing such an awkward respond of mine

Taemin just hold my hand and slightly rubbing it gently,making me feel a bit comfortable in this strange room,which i don't know yet. taemin just smile at me and looking at me gratefully,i could tell. there's no words coming out from our mouth,we're just listening to the sound of the heart monitor and oxygen tube. heeey, i know this kind of place,i'm at the hospital!

"...so....am i in hospital or what?"

"you pabo....hahaha,of course you are. look at that heart monitor and that oxugen tube,don't you realized that yet?haha" he laugh a bit

"..well...what happened to me?last time i remember was when i...i...was dragged by the police?i guess tha's true..hmm.."

"hey,kai,don't push yourself,just relax okay?minho is looking for your doctor,he went out just about a minute ago"

"you came here with that froggy guy?"

"ya! don't call him that..even if that's true haha. you can't..you don't know him well" taemin lowered his head a bit

"o-okay sorry"

"naaah,just kidding pabo!hahaha" he laugh

"i hate you" i pout a bit

"yaaaa,don't pout~ i have good news for you kai"

"yeah?nothing could be better than this "

"don't talk like that! you should thanked god for giving you second chance in life,to make your new path,to rebuild your life,restart it"

"yeah,i know..thatnks for reminding me of that hyung"

"sure anytime"

"so,what's the good news?"

"well,i guess i should tell you later on. minho just text me,he said the doctor is on his way here  to the hospital. he's going out to buy some coffee and magazine,he said it's gonna be boring"

"hell yeah hyung,he's right haha"

"you should stop that habbit of yours kai. don't ever talk roughly to older people. specially your going-to-be parents. they're a little sensitive about that"

"hmm...wait...did you-"

"ah,nevermind..that's nothing. let's just wait minho okay?"

"...fine,i know i'll never get what i want from you hyung,you always could make me obey whatever you say. funny"

"that's my speciallity" he wink at me

"oh geez" i cover my face with my hand and i could tell you,taemin's laughing.hard.

not long after that,i heard someone knowcking on the door and shouting taemin's name to open the door. that must be that froggy guy,minho.

"well hello kai" he nod his head and say a simple hi to me

"hi"

"just hi?"minho hand taemin a cup of coffe and a croisant i guess

"thank you very much" taemin give the froggy faced boy a quick peck "well i hope you're not disturbed by that"

"no way,you kidding?i know i had fe-"

"hold your horses young man haha,just kidding"

after that,we just wait for the doctor,they're eating the croisants,drinking coffee,and reacting to the article in the magazine minho just bought. well,yes,ifeel like i'm left behind for sure. but what can i do?geez,i hope taeyi's here.hmm it's weird for me,that i suddenly became straight. but hell,i don't give a damn haha

none of them realize my boredom,maybe because now they're living in a different world,the world of two,when the world just become THEIR world. it's not a problem actually,no,not at all,i'm just bored.then,i heard another knocking sond on the door,and somehow,that makes me relieve.

"hello,sorry that i am late" i saw the man in white,which is the doctor walking towards my bed while his hand busy rearrange his glasses"i was informed that mr.kim jongin already awake"

"as you can see doc" i rolled my eyes

"well,i am dr.hansell,i came from england,and i-"

"i don't need to know where you from doctor,just,tell me...can i go home?or what?you're going to inspect me?"

"well,we have such a impatient young man here.well,i am going to inspect you. it's such a surprise that you could awake this fast"

"yeah?what's wrong?"

"from my last examination,i could tell that you're going to be in coma state for about at least a week. you just got a surgery-little surgery-on your left foot. well,when you were driven here,we saw there was a pretty big splinter of wood in your left foot wound. your foot had some infections but now it's all great " the doctor stop for a moment and examine my foot "well,i would like to see you to stand,i could see that you've untached the oxygen tube,so that must be easier for you to move"

"sure,anything doc. so i should stand now?"

"yes.just stand beside your bed" the doctor help me to stand up"it seems that your friends over there doesn't really pay attention to my arrival,yes?"

"yeah,that's what happen when they're together" i just smile to the doctor. well,i gotta admit it,it's kinda hard for me to stand,because i felt a sharp pain on my left foot"ouchshhh"

"easy,easy,i got you" the doctor help me"i know that the wound would make somekind of a sharpy pain,but that'll go away as the time goes by. i'll give you these pills to make you feel better about the pain"

"thank you doctor. sorry that i was rough on you before"

"naah,that's fine. well mr.kim,you could stand,your heart rate is good. and if you wish to come back to your cozy house,that would be granted. you are in a pretty good shape to go home. my job's done here. if you wanna go home,just call the nurse on line 4"

"sure,thanks a lot dr.hansell" i thank him and smile

"sure,may god bless you mr.kim" then off he go

"ya!" i shout to the lovebirds

"what?"they recall in unison

"let's go home. you guys becoming such a jerk when you're together. please call the nurse on the line 4. you guys don't even notice the doctor came in here a few minutes ago don't you?and you must not seeing me standing here back then huh?urgh you guys just pissed me off"

they stay quiet and just do what i said. minho's on the phone talking to the nurse and taemin packing my things. finally,i'm going home.

but wait...what about taemin's father?what about jonghyun?what about taeyi and her mother?geez,i should ask these stuff to taemin right away.well,i surely will.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

hello readers! ^^

not gonna talk much here:D hope you guys like and enjoy this chapter. comment please,if you want to give me some advise or critic,just tell me what your oppinion is,i would love to hear them^^

well,that's all from me! keep support me 'kay???^^

ANNYEONG!:3