Ch 2

Into your game

Taking the leather jacket from the closet, I walk out to the living room. Displaying the tight dress on my body, red and short. Love neckline that emphasizes the peek of my s and a leather jacket for the outer layer as a little touch of modesty. "Yah! Are you crazy?!? Going for dinner at Chilis wearing those?" Kwon Jia asked, pulling my arm. Looking into my eyes worriedly. I stifled laughter. Why not? I might be courted as Chilis's official model. I shook my head. "This is not for Chilis, this is for Park Chanyeol," I whispered to Jia's ears naughtily. Jia shook her head before sitting down on the couch. "You're a big girl. I wish that you could take better care of yourself." She said, in her soft voice looking back at the TV. I rolled my eyes. "Yeap, I'm gonna be fine Kwon Jia. Make sure to lock the door." Arranging my heels to the front door and took my car key from the key holder.

His eyes sparkled more when he saw me walked into the restaurant. I make him wait for an hour but he was still there smiling at me. I put on a smile for him. Which man that did not get hyped up when a lady in a tight red dress that was short enough to reveal her undergarment walk into the room? Any guys will be drooling for a little peek of my glamorous body. Chanyeol stood up from his chair, pulling the chair for me to sit in front of him. "Thanks," I stated shortly. "My pleasure." His voice was deep and hoarse, with his beautiful smile he bowed to me. Treating me like a princess.

The waitress came to our table to take the order. She was smiling and her eyes stick to Chanyeol's flawless face. I will not blame her, he does get a face of the top notched mega playboy. A face that could be cute for some moment then turns into a charismatic and handsome for another moment. I acknowledged his good looks. "Give me creamy pasta and any bottle of red wine you got." I cross my arm, leaning back to the chair, not interested to look at the menu. "You didn't want a three-course meal? Desert?" Chanyeol asked, leaning forward searching for my eyes. I shook my head. "I don't have time for three-course meal Chanyeol-shi. I'm sorry." I reached out my hand to touch his hands. Dipping down my body to give him a little look of my cleavage. He nodded his head, ordering a steak for himself.

I pulled back my hand when the waitress went away. But Park Chanyeol was a quick guy. He got a hold of my hand and kiss it. Aww, why are all playboys always got the same lame tricks? Pretending to be happy, I kiss the back of his hands back. Just like what he did, I did it back to him. "You look stunning tonight." He said, gazing me with his shining eyes. "You too," I replied and he let out a cute chuckle to my short reply. I'm going to crush you Park Chanyeol. Don't dare to fall in love with me cause it going to hurt a lot. He was getting excited all by himself, telling me how was his day today and some random topics to get some talking out of me. He was just pretending to be excited, talking to me with his cheezy grin that hides a thousand secrets and desires.

Just like the fake me, I smile at him and nodded to all of his words. The foods arrived after a few minutes of Chanyeol talking about random stuff. We finished the foods without much talking. Chanyeol took out a basket of roses from beneath his seat. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, out of sudden. His hand grasp on my left hand, kissing it again and again. "Sure," I replied. "Yess!!!" He yelled as soon as he heard my reply. "Let us go somewhere fun after this." He said, dusting off his shirt, taking my arm and guiding me to his car.  

The loud music banging on my eardrum and the sight of peoples dancing while grinding to each other. I smirked, of course, a club is a place with more fun. As expected, he will try to get me drunk and get laid and win the bet. I won't give in that easily, smiling to him like an innocent girl as his smirk grew wider. Chanyeol hands were around my waist as he guided me through the crowd. "Chanyeol!!!! Over here!!" A bunch of boys were yelling for Chanyeol to come over to them. He intended to take me with him to his friends but I wriggled myself out of his wrap. "I'll be at the bar," I said walking to the bar alone, while some boys whistling as I walk through the crowd.

"Hey there, are you alone?" A boy who was around my age came closer to my seat. Good looking face, nice hair, body cologne and high-end fashion, he got it all the characteristic of the same kind of Chanyeol. Woman hunting maybe? "Kim Seokjin." He reached out his hand for a handshake. I smiled, pointing my index finger to the tall guy Park Chanyeol who was still talking to his friend. "I came with that guy, FYI." Raising his brows while looking at me. "So?" He scoffed, clearly irritated with the response. I chuckled, pulling his collar, drawing him closer to me. "Do you have any useful information about him that you want to share?" I pulling him closer and closer to my body. The guys smirked. "What's the reward?" He smiled amusingly showing his perfect teeth.

"What do you want?" I replied provoking him and letting go of his collar. Turning around, pointing to the white wine on the shelf for the bartender to understand my needs. The boy named Kim Seokjin sat down beside me. "This place you got into my dear is a wolves den. That boy that brought you here is one of the wolves that hunt deer like you." He said with his witty smile lingering around the corner of his lips. "They always bring in the best deer. As an example, look at you. You are a big catch, my dear. Be careful, they like to record those crying deer." He ended his words, pouting his lips, pointing at Chanyeol's gang.

"Crying deer?" I asked, crossing my legs, turning around looking at Chanyeol who seems pretty happy laughing with his friend. "Hmm, it's more like deer rather than crying deer." He added, nodding his head in assurance as I look at him. He sounds believable. "What about you Kim Seokjin? Are you a wolf too?" I asked in amusement. I could see, women were stealing a glance of this boy in front of me. He let out a loud laugh before answering "Every guy that you see in this club are wolves and one interesting fact about us are we share our catch." He answered it like the thing he just said was the funniest thing ever.

"Thanks for that info by the way." I hissed before turning back to the bar. This is bigger than I thought. I look around the club, yeah, all the guy here are good looking and seems to come from the higher class people. Seokjin laughed harder looking at my face, before leaning to my ears "Are you scared?" He provoked. I look directly into his eyes, he got a deep dark and lustful eyes. Too bad, he's a jerk too. I moved my body closer to him and planted a quick peck on his lips. "You are the who should be scared cause I might haunt you in your dream, my dear," I stated in sarcasm, imitating his facial expression and his endearment. His eyes shifted to a darker gaze and a crooked smile appeared on his face. "Today, you belong to the EXO but tomorrow you might crawl to BTS, especially me." He whispered and places his left hand under my chin to pull my face for another kiss.

"Jin!! She's mine!" A stern deep voice suddenly interrupted us and pulled Seokjin backwards away from me. His collar was grabbed by Chanyeol's big hand. Almost everyone shifted their attention toward Chanyeol. "Oh my god, Chanyeol! Seokjin and I just had a little fun here. Stop being so controlling on our first day." I smiled at him like an innocent child pulling his hand away from punching Seokjin's handsome face. He stepped back puzzled. Looking at me like he never saw me. Without waiting much, I put his hands around my waist and walk to the dance floor. "Let's dance, baby," I whispered to his ear. "See you later, my deer." Seokjin added, winking to me before he walks away. Chanyeol's eyes were burning in anger as I threw a flying kiss to Seokjin. I can tell, he was about to explode if anyone provoking him. I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Dance with me Chanyeol," I said, while my body moved to the music.

"Let's just get out of here." He said and pulled me out from the crowded space. I could see Chanyeol, trying his best not to be mad and just walk out from the club, with his hand clutching around my waist. He sends me to my apartment after that,  he was not enjoying this date. He was just acting like he enjoys my company. I smile in amusement as I opened the door of his car. "Are we good?" I asked in my y voice. Like a clingy girlfriend supposed to sound. "What do you mean?" He let out a chuckled. This Chanyeol and his deep chuckle, what an amazing combination. "Okay, pick me up tomorrow." I shut the door, walking straight to the lobby after I heard his car moving away. My smile disappears as his car disappear, taking off the fake lashes and wiping off my lipstick. All men are jerks.