Ch 1

Into your game

Rubbing my index finger on my brows. Why are things get so tough lately, assignment, money, classes, presentation, parents? I sighed for the millions of time while waiting for the photocopy machine to done copying these notes. Walking back to the hallway once all done, getting ready to head home.  Suddenly somebody knocked me from the side, causing all the files on my hands flailing down to the floor. Scattering. Inhaled deeply, I raised my head to look at the person who knocked my elbow just now. 

"I'm sorry. Seriously. I'm sorry." He was pretty tall with a pair of big eyes. He's from that gang. The gang have a fling on y girl, the EXO. He bowed a few times, before picking up all the scattering files and paper. I cross my arm, looking at him picking all on all four. My eyes fixed on him while he was picking all the papers and files. After a while, he stood up with all the papers and files in his hand. Arranged nicely. I shook my head, before grabbing all of my things from his hand. 

"Hey, I'm really sorry." He grabbed the protruding part of my elbow. Making me turn around to look at him. I pull a straight face.

"Forget it. You are forgiven." I pulled my arm away from him. Trying to be nice and walk away. 

"I'm really sorry, may I treat you some dinner so you could feel better." He said, approaching me closer. I look into his really big eyes. He looks like a nice guy but luckily my best friend already warns me about them. Faking a smile, when handed me a piece of a post-it note.

"Next time." I winked my right eyes before heading back to my black series. I pressed on the accelerator pretty hard. 

"Harin? I thought you'll be at your mother's house today." Jia asked when she spotted me on the couch with an open laptop on the coffee table. "I'm not in the mood to see her today," I said, fixing my gaze on the ceiling. I've been spending too much time looking down to my laptop. My eyes need some rest. 

"Already have your dinner?" Jia yelled from her room. Waiting for my answer. "I'm full for the day," I replied lazily. Closing my eyes, it was 10 p.m. but I'm already lethargic. "Where did you go, Kwon Jia??" I asked when Jia came out from her room in a pyjama. She just shrugged her shoulders while smiling at me wickedly. "I'll tell everything to you someday." She laughed when she saw me rolling my eyes on her. 

"Hey there." A man came approaching when I got out of my black series. I fake smile creep onto my face. "Hey," I replied, crossing my arm under my chest. Squishing the pair of s in front of him. His Adam's apple was bobbing up and down, while he was trying his best to fix his eyes on my face instead of my chest. 

"You didn't call." I arranged my heels closer towards him. He chuckled in his deep voice, sounded very y in my ear. "Park Harin." I reached out my right hand for him to reach it. He took it in less than a second. One of his eyebrow raised. "Park Chanyeol." He smiled, it reached his ears. I nodded. Pulling my hand out from his grip. Arranging my step towards the main door of the campus leaving him starstruck alone. 

"Harin-shi, I would like to treat you for a dinner." He was already at my side. Panting for air. He must be running. I turn my face to look at him. "Well, Chanyeol-shi. I'm not interested." I smiled at him, before entering my class.  Once the door behind me was shut, I'm back to my poker face. 

"Oh my God, Harin. He was waiting for you at your car." Jia stuttered in panic, looking at me with worried eyes. I openly rolled my eyes at her, while fixing my hair.  Actually, I'm impressed that he was waiting for me at my car at this hour, it almost passes nine o'clock. The parking lot at the campus was pretty empty as the most student must already leave the campus. Only a few cars were seen in the parking lot.  "Obviously." I chuckled, taking her hand into mine. "I got this. Don't worry." Dragging her heavy feet to the car. 

"Chanyeol-shi?" I asked, tilting my head playfully while looking at him. Changing the intonation of my voice into a higher pitch. He chuckled in his deep voice. He opened the door for me once I press the button on my key.  Jia gets into the car as soon as I unlocked it, avoiding Chanyeol at all cost. "Thank you," I said, getting into the car. With one leg left hanging outside, I look up at him. While pretending like I was dusting my flawless leg. "Anything else Chanyeol-shi?" I asked. 

"Like I've said before I would like to take you out for dinner." He smiled like a little kid. I pretended like I'm considering while twirling my hair with my finger and stealing glances at him.  His smirked grown wider as turn into a drooling idiot that fell into his trick. He bought my act. "How about you bring me a cup of americano and vanilla latte every morning until I said yes to your question. Does it sounds good to you?" pulling the door shut. With the window down, I threw a smile to him. He looks at me in puzzled for a few moments. His smile never once slipped away from his face. "Sure then, anything for you." He pinched the tips of my nose before going away, walking backwards smiling at me. 

"Harin, I've told you before, they were playing with you." I nodded in acknowledgement on her words. Jia looks at me with her worried look. She has been warning me since the first day I got into this campus, how could I take her word so easy. How the EXO take a turn on betting for girls with a huge stake. They were a bunch of rich kids that only knew how to use their parents' money to waste. "I knew that Jia. But let me show them who am I." I replied, as our car started to surf out of the campus property. 

"I get a bad feeling about this." Jia sighed while looking out of the window. "Stop worrying Jia. I'm going to be fine." Sometimes she got a little too paranoid when guys approaching me just because she happens to succeed in digging into my past. But she didn't even know who was the guy that broke my heart to pieces and the true reason why am I like this. Nobody will know. None has ever known the real me. 

"Good morning Chanyeol." I pass the vanilla latte to Jia and took the americano from his grip. It has already been four weeks for Chanyeol to be my morning coffee guy. Jia bowed her head toward Chanyeol before walking away to her class as soon as possible. I never got into a conversation with him even though he tried his best to talk to me. It had been just silence between us after he gave me my coffee, he will me to my class. Not to forget, he carried my bags too. That was the most interaction that succeeded between us. Greeting good morning, walk me to class, carry my bag and wave goodbye when I got into the class, that was all his duty now because he still wanted to take me out to dinner. 

"Maybe because I like you so much. I'm just waiting for a yes for a dinner." His sudden voice causes me to turn my head looking at him who was sitting next to me. I smirked at him and took a sip of my coffee in silence. We exchanged a long stare between us then he straightens his back, extending his long arm, putting it on the bench head. I raised an eyebrow at him and stood up before his hand touch any part of my body with intention or accidental. Are you sure Park Chanyeol? Dinner with me? 

"Well, it is a yes for tonight."  I sipped the coffee slowly while walking to my class. His face was frozen for a few second with his eyes fixed on my face. Chanyeol is pretty famous at my campus hence, wherever he walks, people will glance and look at him. His presence at my faculty every morning causes girls to wait around the corridor for him to pass by. He got up from the bench, striding towards me fast. "Tonight, 8 p.m at the Chilis." I handed the empty coffee cup to him before entering the class. You'll regret this Park Chanyeol.