Candy?

Sungyeol, Sungyeol and more Sungyeol! :D

Title : Candy?

Pairing : Yeoljong

Genre : Fluff

Description : When Sungjong starts paying attention his all-time favourite candy, what would Sungyeol do to get his attention back? Maybe... Candy Kiss?

Requested By : phiphuong


"Hyung! Buy me more lemon candy~" Sungjong sang as he twirled around the room, holding an entire bag of lemon candies.

"Haha~ You already have such a big bag of it!" Sungyeol chuckled, his laugh ringing like bells.

"Nuh-uh, hyung! There is never too much of lemon candies!" Sungjong pointed an accusing finger at Sungyeol.

"Alright~"

Sungjong danced around with his candies "I'm glad you understand."

...

...

...

"Sungjong."

"Hush, hyung. Lemonnie is trying to tell me something."

...

...

...

"Jong."

"Hyung! You interupted Lemonnie!"

...

...

...

"Jongie."

"Yeol hyung! Lemonie is in the midst of telling me something important!"

A sigh escaped Sungyeol's lips.

"Sungjongie, Myungsoo gave me this candy just now. He said it was lemon flavoured and he didn't want to eat it so he decided to give it to his favourite hyung."

"Hyung!!!!!! I told you th- Lemon candy?! In lolly form?!" Sungjong looked amazed at the treat in the hands of his hyung.

He instantly ripped the packaging and stuck it into his mouth.

"Yay! I love lemon-candy-in-lolly-form, in short, Lemon Lolly!"

"Now now... Jongie, you love your hyung more, don't you?" Sungyeol grabbed onto Sungjong's hand and took a of the lolly.

"H-Hyung..." Sungjong stared dazed at Sungyeol.

Sungjong looked away with red cheeks,"H-Hyung! Y-You scared Lemonie!"

Sungyeol backed away with an amused smile.

"Wait hyung. Did you just say 'Myungsoo wanted to give it to his favourite hyung'?!" Sungjong turned to Sungyeol with a glare.

"U-Uhhh..."

"That idiot! Just wait till I catch you, Kim Myungsoo! Yeollie hyung is mine and only mine! Argh!! And in your face! He gave me the candy! Mehrong!!!!"

 


It came out weird since there wasn't any direct kisses but... hehe~ :D