Aegyo

Sungyeol, Sungyeol and more Sungyeol! :D

Title : Aegyo

Pairing : Wooyeol

Genre : Fluff

Description : Constantly annoying Sungyeol, will Woohyun and his aegyo win the battle for Sungyeol's love or will Woohyun give up without hope?


"Hnng~ Hnngg~" Woohyun cutely jumped around as he did his trademark bunny aegyo.

"Hyung... Go away~ You're annoying me!" Sungyeol pushed him away as Woohyun had blocked his television.

"Sungyeollie~~" Woohyun pouted as he sat on Sungyeol's lap.

"Hyung! You're crushing me! Why are you so heavy?!" Sungyeol shrieked and pushed Woohyun off him harshly.

Ignoring the hurt bubbling in him, Woohyun tried again with teary eyes.

"Yeollie~ Play with me~"

"Argh! Hyung! How many times do I have to tell you!? You're annoying me! Get lost!" Sungyeol blew up.

It hurt.

It hurt when it cracked.

When Woohyun's heart cracked.

A tear fell as Woohyun walked back into his shared room with the leader.

"H-Hyung...?" Sungyeol stuttered, shocked by the hurt look on Woohyun's face.

"Hyung! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean it!" Sungyeol stood up, flustered.

"It's okay." Woohyun came out of the room with a small smile.

Even an idiot could see that he was faking the smile.

"Hyung... I'm really sorry..." Sungyeol whispered.

"Hyung... You know I didn't mean that, right?" Sungyeol gently touched Woohyun's arm.

"Of course!!" Woohyun replied with a fake smile.

"Hyunnie~ Don't fake!"

Woohyun smiled his big cheery smile, "Haha~ Sungyeol, you're really funny! What do I have to fake?!"

"H-Hyun?!"

"Hahaha~ Nothing happened! Why would I have to fake? It's not like I got r-rejected or anything!"

"Woohyun!"

"Yah~ I'm your hyung! Never mind that! I'm going to find Gyu hyung~" Woohyun sang as he skipped off.

Sungyeol looked through the door, only to be met with the sight of Woohyun crying on Sunggyu's shoulders.

He sighed as a bubble of jealousy rose in him.

*He keeps everything from me and only annoys me with his aegyo... Aha! I shall try to make him jealous! I will keep everything from him and use aegyo to annoy him! Muahahahahaha!*

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Hyunnie~ Where are you~ Play with me~~~" Sungyeol sang as he danced around, trying to find Woohyun.

Woohyun, who was still depressed over the "rejection", brightened up and jumped out of his room with bright eyes.

"Yeollie?~ You're paying attention to me now?!" Woohyun cutely asked with bright eyes.

Sungyeol was stumped.

So this was how much he had affected Woohyun?

"O-Of course!"

"I'm so happy! I was so sad that day! I wanted to confess but you just rejected me like that!" Woohyun pranced around Sungyeol happily.

"C-Confession?!"

"O-Oh... Hehe~" Woohyun shyly smiled as he covered his face with two hands.

"Sungyeollie~ I wanted to tell you that I love you~" Woohyun hugged Sungyeol tightly.

"I-I... I thought that you liked Sunggyu?" Sungyeol stuttered, beyond shock.

"Eh!? Nonsense! I will only love you~ And only you!" Woohyun sweetly pecked Sungyeol's lips.

 


I'm really sorry about this one!

I've a feeling that this isn't good at all! >.<