He Is Mine

Sungyeol, Sungyeol and more Sungyeol! :D

 Title : He Is Mine

Pairing : Myungyeol

Genre : Fluff

Description : Myungsoo have been stalking Sungyeol for years. Will he finally have courage to confess, upon seeing someone getting closer to Sungyeol?

 


4/7/2011 Monday

Today, he wore a light blue shirt with denim skinnies! His legs were like.. Aigoo... Diary-shii~ you know how I feel right? Kekekeke~ Oh did I mention? We had eye contct today! He was looking around at his fans and poof! Our eyes met! I almost fainted on the spot!! His eyes are so y! Sungyeollie.... Saranghae~~

 

5/7/2011 Tuesday

There is a new student today... And I hate him. His name is Lee Sungjong. He clings onto MY Sungyeol as if he is his. Pfft. Sungyeol just approached you beacuse you are the new student! And with his god-like personality, of course he would help anyone! Just you wait, Lee Sungjong. Sungyeol will be mine.

 

8/7/2011 Friday

It's the end of the week. Sungyeol.... I can't stalk him anymore! For 2 days!! But...Hehehe... Did I mention? We are neighbours now!! Muahahahaha!! He shifted in yesterday!! In your face, Lee Sungjong!! Oh and... we talked yesterday!!! He was shifting in and my mum told me to say hi to the new neighbours! I've never loved my mum so much in my entire life!! Anyways!! Sungyeol knew my name!! He was like "Oh! Hi, Myungsoo~" to me!! That's right!! He said Hi Myungsoo to me! Omg right?? Sungyeol is soo cute!!! I love you~~

 

11/7/2011 Monday

Diary-shii~~ We walked home together today!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!~~~ Apparently, his mum told him to walk back with me because I am a "young flower boy which is a common target for old pedo-noonas" Pedo-noonas!! For once, I love your existence! Oh, and he asked for my favourite colour!! We talked about so many things! It was like a fantasy, a dream come true! Lee Sungjong seemed to have disappeared from my and Sungyeol's world~~

 

15/7/2011 Friday

O.M.G. Today, our literature teacher, made Sungyeol dress up as a girl!! I don't know why but... HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! I felt like crying after seeing him!! How can such angel exist in this lowly human world?! i couldn't stop staring at him!! And he seemed so shy! He was like "Myungsoo~ Stop looking~"! I swear I could have died in peace at that moment!!

 

30/7/2011 Saturday

Diary-shii... i've decided. I'm gonna to confess to Sungyeol on his birthday... Which is about a month away :D I'm so nervous even though I have a month to prepare!! How should I do it? "Sungyeol, I really love you..." or " Sungyeol... I've been loving you since eternity!! Please be mine?" Oh My God!! What should I do?!?!?!

 

6/8/2011 Saturday

Today, Sungyeol HELD my hands!! He even commented on how soft they were!! And! And! And!!! He said he liked me by his side A LOT!!! Is this his confession? Oh~~ I think i'm going to faint!! Sungyeollie~~~

 

28/8/2011 Sunday

I DID IT!!! I gave him a birthday present and a KISS!! (before Sungjong, of course :3) I confessed saying "Sungyeol, I have loved you for a long time! Please accept my gift and.. be mine!!" How am I supposed to walk with him to school tomorrow!?! Argh! So cheesy!! His reply... Please, God! Let it be a 'yes'!!!

 

14/2/2012 Tuesday

"Oh My Gosh, Myungsoo!! You stalker!! And Sungjong is my cousin!!" Sungyeol mocked at Sungyeol after reading his diary.

"That's why I didn't want you to read my diary! Now you are probably going to be disgusted and leave me alone forever." Myungsoo pouted as he turned away from Sungyeol.

"Oh, come on!! I think that StalkerL is cute!!" Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo's shirt lightly.

"Really?" Myungsoo asked with bright eyes, in an alien voice.

Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo in for a short and sweet kiss before saying, "You are the perfect match for me. Why would I leave you? I Love You So Much."

 

27/8/2011 Saturday

Today, is the happiest day of my life, the happiest birthday of my life!! Myungsoo finally confessed to me! I have loved him since forever but I was too scared to confess!! I'm glad he did it first!! And the present he got me... An Infinite necklace, with a note saying, "Forever and always, I will love you with all my heart... Infinitely yours, Kim Myungsoo.".