Coffee Or Me?

Sungyeol, Sungyeol and more Sungyeol! :D

Title : Coffee Or Me?

Pairing : Hoyeol

Genre : Fluff

Description : Hoya makes Sungyeol choose between his love of his life and his addiction of his life. Who will Sungyeol choose?


"Hyung~ It's time for my coffee!" Sungyeol pouted cutely to Howon.

Everyday, Sungyeol has to drink coffee at least once.

And that was irritating Howon. A lot.

Howon stomped away angrily, leaving a confused Sungyeol by the cafe.

"Hyung...?"

.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

"Hoaegi~ Why are you angry?~" Sungyeol whined as he showered Howon's face with butterfly kisses.

"Hmph." Howon pouted as he turned away from Sungyeol.

Howon knew that he would not be able to resist Sungyeol if he kept looking at him, just like the othe 53 times he got angry with Sungyeol.

"Hyung~~ Talk to me! Tell me why are you angry again~" Sungyeol stared up at Howon with puppy eyes as he lied on Howon's lap.

"Argh... I don't care!! I'm not giving in this time!! Choose between coffee and me or I will go and be Yadong with Dongwoo hyung!" Howon threatened cutely.

"Pfft! Dongwoo hyung wouldn't want you anyways!" Sungyeol pinched Howon's cheek affectionately, "Because you're mine, Lee Howon."

Sungyeol pecked Howon's lips with a sweet smile.

"Why don't you just drink coffee with me? Just like Myungsoo, he drank coffee with me too! It was a nice bonding session." Sungyeol suggested, stretching out his long legs.

"You went on a date with Myungsoo?!" Howon stood up, angrily.

"Ani~~ It was a bonding-with-ice-prince session!" Sungyeol denied.

"Argh!!!!! Bring me along next time." Howon jealously stated.

"Sure, hyung."

"Now... about choosing between me and coffee?"

"Which do you think I would choose?" Sungyeol whispered solemnly.

"H-How would I-I know?" Howon stuttered, shocked by the rapid change of attitude.

"Well, I'm shocked at the amount of trust you have in me. You! Of course, you babo!" Sungyeol hit the back of Howon's head lightly.

"Yah!! I'm your hyung!!" Howon shouted, unable to resist the tugging feeling on his lips.

"And my obsession and love."