Three

Confusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day after their midterm exam. 

Jeonghan was settled in his seat. He was fiddling with his phone when Joshua together with his friends Seokmin and Hansol approach him.

" Hey our math wizard is here" Seokmin beaming and lightly shoves Jeonghan's shoulder. 

"Am not" jeonghan quickly responded. The guys seated surrounding him. They chatted for a while about school stuff until their topic transcends to their most horrifying nightmares or experiences. 

"  Do you know this thing we do  when we visit a wake right?   Like.. everyone wants to have a look at the face of the corpse and says their prayer or talk to the dead before the vigil starts....Or after." Seokmin started and the rest were intently listening to the his story.

"We're praying at that time with my uncle, staring at the corpse of my aunt inside the coffin. I was too afraid to look at her face so i stared at her chest and focused on my uncle's rant after his prayer.  He was crying and saying things could have been prevented if my aunt just listened to him.

And all those stuff and dramas. I was so into it. When suddenly i averted my gaze to my aunt's face and ~ " the boys leans closer to seokmin and hansol was  clinging to jeonghan's arm. Joshua was glancing at them from time to time. 

" ! She stared right back at me!" And that was the cue for them to scream and jump out of fright. Hansol hugged Jeonghan. Joshua dropped from his seat. 

" What the hell!" Jeonghan curses from his fright. 

" I know right... I was so afraid at that time. I was like riveted at my place. I can't even move my feet.  But when i blink, her eyes were closed!" Seokmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter