Two

Confusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And of course the embarrassment Jeonghan had from the first period continues as every subject  teacher required the students to introduce themselves in front. To avoid teachers pointing out his wrong made uniform, whenever it was his turn he tries to hide his collar with his hands crossed on his chest.  But this didn't help at all. The teachers were asking him what he was doing or is he going dance that Macarena song as a part of his introduction.  This causes an explosion of laughter from his classmates.  

" Ahmm I-It's just... that.." This is when he pries off his hands from his chest.   

" Oh. Okay... Proceed"

oh God could this day get any better. 

&&&&

 

Lunch break

Students were out from their classroom and into the cafeteria. Because Jeonghan didn't have any group he belongs to and to not further wound his pride from all the humiliations, he prefer to have his lunch in the classroom instead. 

 He places his lunch box on top of his desk. He waits for the classroom to be vacated. Joshua with his head on top of his desk stares at him. 

" Aren't you going to have your lunch?" Jeonghan queries. Jeonghan looked around and notice they are the only persons left in the room.

" Nahhh.. I'm too tired. I'll sleep for awhile" Joshua answered. Jeonghan starts his lunch. 

Jeonghan finishes his lunch an hour before the classes will start and few students were back in the classroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter