One

Confusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of school

Jeonghan woke up early for his classes. His father dropped him at the school gate. As he walks toward his classroom, ( days before classes starts the school held an orientation for the freshmen so that's why he knows his way around the school) he can't help to notice stares from the people he passed by. 

are they always like this? It's rude to stare u know people!. Jeonghan ignored them and walk briskly. 

Of course since it's their first day introduction was always a must. The sitting arrangement was for the students to decide. Since Jeonghan does have an eyesight problem, he sat on the left edge on the front row. 

First period was their English class. Every Student was required to be in front and introduce himself or herself. When it was Jeonghan's turn, as he was about to give his introduction he was cut off by the teacher. 

"Ahmm class I assume you weren't given a manual yet regarding on the school's policy this includes  your dress code. Ahmm so i just want to make it clear that round collars are for the girls and boys don't need to wear bow ties since that's also for the girls... And neck tie for the boys"  

As the teacher give her statement, Jeonghan checks his uniform and What the heck ahh where did my father even arghhh how did i not notice this awhile ago so this is the reason they were staring.

The flustered Jeonghan quickly took off his tie from around his neck. He pocketed it and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter