Reunion and a confused bunny

Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Lisa and Jungkook comically opened their mouths and pointed fingers at each other, forgetting the fact that their heirs to huge companies and many people will be observing them.

 

They heard a cough and a throat clearing sound which got them out of their trance. The Kims were staring at Jungkook with smirks plastered all over their places while Jen and chae looked curiously at Lisa.

 

Lisa looked at the oldest Kim and jisoo unnie both looked like love-sick puppies with their gooey eyes and phrases "you're here, yes I'm here".

 

Lisa was about to clarify to her unnies about what happened when all of a sudden she spots four figures she hasn't seen in forever.....

 

She quickly gazes around to check for any media outlets and remembered chae telling her that the media wasn't allowed inside.

 

With the quick thought off her head, she swiftly passed the Kims, the stranger and her unnies who looked at her questioningly which Lisa probably ignored.

 

She broke out in a big smile and ran towards the four boys who were talking to each other.

 

She went jumped on one of them and their surprised faces turned into the familiars smiles just like how she remembered.

 

The one she jumped on, twirled her around and lifted her high and brought her down for a big bear hug.

 

She simply giggled saying "You haven't changed at all Mingyu!! Maybe for your height...."

 

"Yahhh I was always taller than you!!!!" to which bam replied by "Dude you totally weren't!"

 

Lisa quickly went and jumped on Bam for a bear hug after hearing him to which bam teasingly replied: "Noona you gained so much weight..." which was a wrong move on his part when Lisa called his arm to be "noodle-like".

 

To which the two remaining guys cackled. "you guys, Dk and hao: better get close before I tackle you down for not being in touch with me since forever....."

 

The guys just grinned and came for a hug, Lisa was pouting by the end of it. This made the guys coo at her and Mingyu asked: "yah what are you pouting for?? we will treat y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter