The pre-meetup

Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the first ring itself, Chae picked up the call. "Yeah, Lisa you're coming tonight right?"..... "wow thanks chaae that's such a warming greeting after your bestie just called you since so many weeks". 

 

"I just want you to come lis, that is all. Or I'll be bored to death with all the fake smiles". That's what she says but we both know how much she likes these parties.

 

"Yes chae, I'll be there. Is that answer good enough?" to which an answer came right away "Yes it is.." Both the girls were discussing what to wear and who to be wary of when...........

 

"Lalisa I think many of the heirs are returning from different places for tonight. I don't get what the big deal is? do you????". 'Well duh, of course, everybody is coming back' are the affirming thoughts in Lisa's head.

 

"C, you do know that this is one of the gold opportunities where our parent won't be there to observe us. Which will serve as a big catalyst with the fact that all of us will try to gauge each other's capabilities and all that."

 

"Yah lis, I felt like you were talking about some business deal, loosen up will you. It's gonna be ok!"

 

"We'll see chae, we'll see."

Meanwhile, The sole heir of Jeon Enterprises, Jeon Jungkook is back and the word was spreading around like a wildfire, on the net.

 

At the airport, Jungkook is bombarded with so many questions by the reporters that it hurts his head and he looks at his secretary hyung who has a permanent scowl on his face for the media. That cracks him up.

 

After finally, he reaches his car he sighs. And just grabs his hat and mask from his luggage to which his secretary hyung lifts his brows. "Hyung I need some fresh air after all that. Don't worry I'll keep you updated. I'll just walk around that's it. I'm wearing a hoodie too so that'll help."

 

He gives his puppy eyes to which his hyung simply lets him go and makes him promise to text him every hour on how he's doing.

 

Lisa, on the other hand, was free for the whole day thanks to her dad, she decides to dress casual with a hat and a mask to cover up. And just walk around to get some coffee. She can drive mind you but she prefers walking.

 

When she was walking around she came across an alley. That was a shortcut to the coffee shop so she simply takes that route. And yeah there were two boys bullying a girl who looked like a teenager. Lisa walks up to them and asks very nicely to stop.

 

They look at her like she grew two horns all of a sudden. They had this look in their eyes that screamed they took what she said as a challenge. Idiots, Idiots everywhere...

 

Lisa's POV...

 

So they were about to start the fight but the blockheads didn't know I was personally trained some of the Muay Thai and karate specialists.

 

One of the boys came up to grab me and I simply hit me where it hurts the most, his 'precious' while he was cussing at me and that girl. The other ran up to hit me when I simply dodged his move and he ended up hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter