Start-line

Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The constriction on made it feel so real, she woke up in a flash. The feeling of dread filled her body. She never thought the nightmare would resurface again. The sense of even recollecting it made her nauseous.

 

Her queasy thoughts were soon interrupted by a vibrating sound from the cabinet beside her bed. She picked it up to find a call from jisoo, Kim Jisoo said the phone screen.

 

She picked it up without a single thought, to run away from her mental thoughts. The other side had huge screech!!! and ahhh a headache was on it's way with the loud noise in the morning.

 

"Unnie what did you call me for 6 in the morning?" a grumpy voice said even though Lisa was glad she got the call so she could escape from her crazy nightmare. She welcomed it even.

 

The excited voice simply said "Yahh Lisa!!! today we are gonna have a meet with all of the heirs of Korea at a club."

 

This made Lisa perk up. All the heirs? Lisa grimaced 'Why is unnie so happy about it? It's just more people to show a fake smile to and oh wait a minute. It's not what I think it is right...?'

 

"Unnie, why are you so excited again???" and she got an automatic response "Oh it's because... nothing.." This left lisa speechless. 

 

She was right. Jisoo unnie was very reluctant about answering her so it has to be about one of the oldest Kim brothers. 

 

She quietly counters "Unnie this has nothing to do about a particular Kim Jin by any chance" and the answer she got was quite obvious "ye.. no lisa what are you babbling about? Unnie has alot of work, your secretary is gonna let you know about the details anyway, I'm pretty sure so bye!"  

 

Just like that the abrupt phone call ends. 'What was all that about' was the last thoughts on Lisa's mind before she retired to go take a bath and get ready for the day.

 

Concurrently at that time..

 

At the Seoul Incheon International Airport, a certain someone is glad to be back. He is escorted by one of his secretaries and is about to ask his secretary something when he's getting a call from Kim Jin.

 

Jin huh, he picks the call and is about to ask him why did he even call him when he haults to hear the person on the other side is taking a deep breath and starts ranting "Yah you didn't even tell hyung that you'll be back? What, no answer? How could you?? I would've come to the airport to pick you right? Did you even tell any of the others? Are you listening?"

 

After the rant, the said male replies by "Dae, I forgot. It was a last minute plan hyung."

 

This seems to calm down the raging bull of a hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter