Blotch on Petunias...

Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 mins before... 

Lisa was looking out the glass window where she could see the glistening lights of Seoul in its full bloom.

 

Chae and Jennie were beside her busy downing drinks while Jisoo was hand in hand with Jin and giggling like their own their first date. Chae nudged Lisa towards Jisoo's direction which only led to Lisa rolling her eyes.

 

Lisa made gagging noises while Chae was making smooching noises which made the couple blush and an angry Jisoo yelling at the makanes to give it a break already.

 

Chae gave her drink to Lisa who drank it one shot. Lisa smiled at the bartender and ordered another drink while scanning the party and the people around her. Her best friends left saying something came up. The action puzzled her, all of them had to leave and they only said the same excuse including her. 

 

Rather than trying to figure it out, Lisa simply opts to drink. The buzz in her body makes her feel like dancing and she exactly does that. 

 

Currently.....

 

Lisa felt the air around her turn static when she found jungkook's gaze on her body. He swiftly had his arms on her waist whilst pulling her close.

 

Both of them stopped and stared at each other which honestly felt like an eternity to the Kims, Jennie, and Chae who were intently staring at the couple. 

 

The song quickly changed, and a slow song currently rang through the crowd, which left the crowd on the dance floor puzzled.

 

The sound was alluring and strange enough to bring Lisa and Jungkook out of their stupor. Lisa quickly realized that she knows the song, it is "faded" by Tink. 

 

Jungkook had a conflicted expression when he saw Lisa smirking at him while the sensual beat of the song did not help with their situation at all.

 

Jungkook was about to give a little space between him and Lisa when Lisa swiftly crossed her arms across his neck effectively pulling him towards her and throwing his thoughts right outside the window.

 

The impact made both of their bodies stick like magnets. Brown hazel eyes stared at ebony black eyes as if in a daze. The trance this time was broken by a gunshot that went straight from the glass window by the couple and right into the wall behind them.

 

The gunshot felt as though it was missed on purpose. There was absolute silence for a second which was followed by the deafening noise of the panicked crowd hastily trying to leave through the exits made Lisa hyperactive.

 

She quickly glanced towards the girls to see they were fine and the Kims were with the girls.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter