One Shot #3: AM Texts

Unicorns & Rainbows

--

 

ONE SHOT #3
AM Texts

 

From: Li
[1:02AM]

 

Can't sleep, babe :(
Are you awake

 

To: Li
[1:05]

 

Already fell asleep but I heard my phone beep so..

 

From: Li
[1:07AM]

 

I woke you up I'm a bad girlfriend!!!
Sorry my love!

 

To: Li
[1:09AM]

 

Stop, it's 1am

 

From: Li
[1:11AM]

 

Can I go inside your room?
Is it open?

 

To: Li
[1:13AM]

 

Isn't Chaeng sleeping with you?
You might wake her up you idiot.

 

From: Li
[1:14AM]

 

I won't! She's a sleeping mess.
And you're worried for her more than you do with your better half?

 

To: Li
[1:17AM]

 

Better half what?
I think I choked on my saliva.

 

From: Li
[1:18AM]

 

Why are you like that love!
And it took three minutes for you to reply.

 

To: Li
[1:20AM]

 

Because I'm really sleepy and tired.
Can you just come over here and sleep beside me PEACEFULLY if you can't sleep there without bothering me so we can both SLEEP.

 

From: Li
[1:22AM]

 

Why is sleep so important.
I'm starting to get jealous for your love for sleeps.

 

To: Li
[1:25AM]

 

What the hell Lisa
I laughed at 1am I hate you so much
Who would get jealous over sleep omg you need sleep already
Everyone loves sleep
If you don't then forget your human

 

From: Li
[1:25AM]

 

Whatever you say I'm already walking to your room.

 

Right after reading the text, Jennie's unlocked door-- which she basically unlocked when Lisa asked if it was open-- swung open and it revealed her girl, her better half, Lisa. She was wearing her favorite yellow nightgown, her hair was in its normal length because she removed her extensions, and makeup free. To be honest, Lisa still looked the same even without makeup. Sometimes Jennie randomly blurts out, "Can you just perform without makeup? I love your bare face." and quickly covers her face after realizing she said it out loud.

 

"Hello." Lisa closed the door and made sure to lock it before sitting on the edge of Jennie's bed.

 

"Hi. Now, can we sleep?" Jen asked, using her bedroom husky voice that never failed to turn Lisa on. Damn, the both of them were tired after dance practices but Lisa still managed to admire how y her girlfriend and her voice were.

 

"You sure you already want to sleep?" Lisa's voice was normal when she asked that. No, her tone wasn't teasing. Neither seducing. Just normal and it confused Jennie.

 

"What are we gonna do? Play chess with lights off? Exchange text messages on our phones beside each other?"

 

"That's a great idea!" as if a bulb popped on top of Lisa's head and it was another Eureka moment for her. "Get your phone, we will text." Lisa also took her phone out and started typing on it.

 

Jen, being the sleepy-- she wasn't, honestly-- and confused girlfriend had nothing to do but check her phone too and as if on cue, it beeped.

 

From: Li
[1:32AM]

 

Great idea, babe
You're such an intellectual

 

Jennie's brows furrowed and she threw a glare to Lisa which she only returned with wiggling brows.

 

To: Li
[


1:32AM]

What is this again, Manoban

From: Li
[1:33AM]

Exchanging texts? Like what you said?

To: Li
[1:34AM]

Issa joke..

From: Li
[1:35AM]

A legend tells jokes don't exist during late nights.

To: Li
[1:35AM]

Seriously, you smoke crack? Huh?

From: Li
[1:36AM]

No, I don't smoke ;)
This is normal me

To: Li
[1:37AM]

You're not normal tho

From: Li
[1:38AM]

You're bully side turns me on

To: Li
[1:39AM]

Stop there I know what you'll gonna say next

"Stop it, Lisa, seriously." but Lisa shook her head with a stupid grin plastered on her face.

Then her phone beeped again.

From: Li
[1:41AM]

Your bedroom voice turns me on.
Your hips .
Your turns me on.
Your existence turns me on.
Jennie, you clearly have me wrapped around your finger.
And I'm not complaining ;)
I'm sooooo sooooo whipped.
Please help me from drowning to you, love.
I can't help but love you more.
I'm worried I might not left some loving for myself anymore, because I might give everything for you.

Jennie grabbed her phone and pulled her closer. She leaned on her ear. "Don't. Love yourself more than you will do to me."

"I-I can't help--"

"No. Please, don't love me so much."

"But why?"

"Because you have you. You exist. You love you more than you do to me. Are we clear?" Jennie cupped her cheeks. "I'm worried you might get drowned too much I won't be able to find a rope to pull you up." Lisa was left nothing to say. "Let's sleep." and Jennie pulled her again swiftly to lay on the bed with her arms on top of her stomach. She buried her face on her neck-- she loved doing that-- and Lisa felt her warm breath tickling every veins of her body.

A few minutes and they both fell asleep.

They really shouldn't talk during late nights because it will only end up with the two of them being deep.

But truth told, they shouldn't get drown too much for love.

It will be hard saving them if they both get drowned together.

--

 

ok so this is lame ikr i wrote
this at 12:20 something midnight
and finished it at 1:00 so yea and
I feel drunk HAHAHA

 

let me hear your feedbacks fam!

 

go request and send me ideas/aus on my twitter acc @/endlesslalisa 💚