One Shot #1: 10 Lies Jennie Told Me

Unicorns & Rainbows

--

 

ONE SHOT #1
10 Lies Jennie Told Me

 

1. “I have an ugly bare face!”
— No, you were the prettiest girl alive for me-- with or without makeup. I love seeing your bare face. It makes me think-- if you're the prettiest girl alive, then I'm the luckiest because I have you, the prettiest.

 

2. “I hate you.”
— You don't hate me, love. Sometimes? Maybe, I can be really annoying. But I know you love me.

 

3. “No, I'll choose milk ice cream over you.”
— This is still funny to me. There was this afternoon when I couldn't even get off bed because I'm not feeling well, so I asked you to buy chocolate ice cream for me.

 

You did and you DIDN'T buy milk flavored, instead you ate the chocolate ice crean with me.

 

4. “I love being alone.”
— Oh, you love it when I'm with you.

 

5. “I want to run away with my things, leaving the world.”
— I know you were about to say you wanted to run away with me, Jennie. Because I will.

 

6. “I don't like it when you spit cheesy s on me.”
— Really? Then what's the tinted crimson cheeks for whenever I do that?

 

7. “I didn't blush, okay?!”
— I have eyes, babe. Remember that.

 

8. “I wasn't smiling, you were!”
— Yes, I was. But you also were. I felt your smile when we were kissing.

 

9. “I'm not addicted to kisses.”
— Explain to me why you suddenly barged inside my condo unit at 3am in the morning asking for kisses?

 

“I was craving for your kisses, but no hands inside shirt, please?”

 

10. “Go, I know you're tired.”
— You don't even have to lie, I will stay even if we're both tired.

 

What a little liar we have here, right? But still, no matter how many lies Jennie will tell.. it's fine as long as I know the truth.

 

--

how was it?
kindly comment your feedbacks,
I love them so much!

 

tweet/dm me your requests on twitter with the same username @/endlesslalisa