A

Seasons Passing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I glance over, softly laughing in amusement.

Jihoon has ice cream smeared across his cheek, and when he hears my laugher he frowns in confusion. “What is it?”

“You have ice cream on your cheek.” I mutter between my laughter. He quickly turns a shade of red as he tries to wipe it away. “Here?”

“No.” I answer, moving to wipe it away for him. Jihoon goes even redder, looking like a tomato. “Why are you so red? Come on, this isn’t the first time I’ve touched your face.” I joke.

I see his brows furrow, and he takes a bite of his ice cream to avoid answering. Why was he acting like this?

I've noticed that recently he has been acting weird around him. Things like blushing whenever I got near and avoiding my gaze whenever I .

“So… how is trainee life going?” I ask to distract both him and myself because thinking of Jihoon’s strange behaviour was only going to leave me with a headache.

Because of his training he hasn't had as much time to spend with me, in fact even right now he was just on a small break. We were currently in a seven-eleven near his company, taking the chance to pig out and I was curious to find out how he felt about it.

I don't think I would ever be able to do it. The entertainment industry was scary with everyone constantly watching your every move and pouncing on you for every little mistake you made. I don't think I could be mentally strong enough to endure it.

“Fine. Tiring but… I don’t think I’ve ever felt as fulfilled before.” He admits softly, and I stare at him. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter