C

Seasons Passing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPRING

“Just like the cherry blossoms you fade so fast.”

 

“What?” The words came out muffled over the bread I had stuffed in my mouth. “Your a trainee?!”

Jihoon smirked, bringing his hand up to form a V. “Yup!”

I swallowed down my bread hurriedly, praying that I wouldn’t choke on it in the process. “I thought you gave up after being rejected from SM?”

“Hey! Just because I didn’t get accepted doesn’t mean I gave up alright?! Failure is the mother of success after all.” Jihoon retorted, looking quite pleased with himself.

“Don’t try to act smart Hoon.” I deadpanned, reaching over to stuff the last of my bread into his mouth.

His brows furrowed in annoyance but he obediently chewed the bread as I watched.

“...I’m proud of you.” I muttered softly, letting a smile grace my face as I looked at him. His own face softened, and I could see a blush spread over his face just before he abruptly chokes on the piece of bread.

Laughing, I pushed my water towards him that he gulps down hurriedly.

“Stop laughing at me!” He hissed after making sure he wasn’t going to die, still red in the face.

It only makes me laugh harder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter