PROLOGUE

Seasons Passing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t remember the first time we met each other.

Maybe it was some kind of fate that made us know each other.

We happened to be born on the same day, though you were a few hours older, to a pair of best friends. So we were brought up together side by side, never without each other for long.

Looking back all we really knew was just each other and our own little world. Despite the fact that reality tried to barge in, we managed to stay just the two of us for quite some time.

Time... it really does pass by in a flash like what our parents said. In a blink of an eye all the years we spend together were of the past.

But what makes me sad is the fact that no matter how hard I try, I will never be able to remember everything. All the days, all the moments and all the special things we did together, I want to put the memories away in jars so I can take them out whenever I feel like it and remember exactly how you made me feel.

You know, I often think back to the time we were seventeen, before you went on Produce 101. Before you became famous. Before you became a member of Wanna One. Before we drifted apart.

Maybe I’m being a bit too dramatic about all this, but I regret it.

I regret not realizing what you becoming a trainee actually meant I regret not spending more time with you when you said you were going on a survival progra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter