Only One.

Moments.

hello~!! I'm back >< here the last chapter of Moments. hope it can touch your heart because I'm crying when I typed this :P ANYWAY PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG AND READ THE LYRICS SO IT CAN TOUCH YOUR HEART TOO. LOL :P ok. ppyong~~^^


After the incident, everything has changed. L.Joe and Min hee become more intimate with each other.  One day, L.Joe and his friends are chilling out as usual since they always skip their class. While laughing at each other jokes, the maknae, Changjo the sensitive question to L.Joe,

“ Hyung, how are you with noona? Is she pregnant yet? “

All the members stare at him, shocked. L.joe sigh and said “ I don’t know. We haven’t check up. Maybe later? “. His friends nodded and patted L.joe’s shoulder and smile to him. He look at Chunji, who is looking down, sighing as if there’s something bothering him. “ Aye Chunji, what’s up? “ L.Joe said. Chunji look up, and said “ I need to talk to you. “ L.Joe nodded and walk out from the place with Chunji behind him. Teen Top are looking at them but understand since Chunji and L.Joe are bestfriend so they don’t protest anything.

/outside/

“ what’s up hyung? What do you want to tell me? “ L.Joe said with a smile.

Chunji sighed and stand beside him, “ Its about Min Hee. “L.joe look at him when he heard his wife’s name come out from his bestfriend’s mouth. “ what’s up with her? “ L.Joe asked with interest.

“ Haven’t she tell you? “ Chunji ask him back. L.Joe look at him with confuse face and shake his head as a symbol of ‘ NO. ‘

Chunji give a sigh, and take a deep breath, “ Okay, I will tell you but please, just please, don’t do something stupid or dangerous. “ L.joe nodded. He haven’t say any words because he is too curious of what will Chunji tell him.

Chunji look at the sky and said “ It was when…..

/ FLASHBACK /

[before L.joe and Min Hee married.]

Its 12:30 pm, the time when the student come out form the college.

Min Hee is aloner there, because no one dare to become her friend since everyone think they can’t since they know what will happen if they befriend with her, but little did she knows that someone is watching her with a sweet smile on his face, ‘ she’s so beautiful ‘  he said in his mind.

Before he went out from the place, he heard someone screaming like being beat. He turn around to see what happen. He peek a little and shocked.

Min Hee was beaten by no other a plastic bag/doll, Kwon So Hyun. The guy was so shocked until his feet cannot move an inch. The Kwon So Hyun, that he thought very kind was beating his flower, Min Hee.

“ HAH!! SERVE YOU RIGHT !! THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR EMBRASSING ME ON PUBLIC! “ So Hyun yelled. “ I’m sorry, its an accident! I really don’t mean it!!! Sorry!! “ Min Hee said as she sobbed and wince at the bruise she get from So Hyun and her gangs. They smirked and give her another kick and walk out before anyone saw them.

When they’re not seen, the guy run to Min Hee quickly bring the weak girl to hospital. Min Hee opened her eyes and saw him, “ C-ChunJ-Ji… “ and with that she fainted.

Chunji became more worried and called his butler, “ Mr Park!! Please come to the gate with the care!! QUICK!! “ He yelled at the last part. People surrounding him gasped as they saw Chunji carrying Min Hee, who is bleeding.

“ OMG. Who did that to her? “

“ God bless her. I feel sorry for her. Whoever did that will get a karma. “

“ I wish I can be her protector. “

Yes. The colleagues is kind, actually they want to be her friend but because the Kwon and her gangs are a queenka and they forbid everyone to befriend with Min hee, no body know why.

When the car arrived, Chunji quickly come inside, sat at the back with Min hee’s head on his lap. “ To hospital. “ He said to his butler.

please be okay, my flower. ‘  Chunji thought.

It takes 25 minutes for them to arrived at the hospital, but that not stopping Chunji. He ran to the emergency room as the nurse are preparing the stuff like oxygen and etc.

Min Hee was laying on the bed with her pale face, bleeding head and bruises. When they arrived at ICU room, the nurse push the bed inside and the other nurse closed the door, “ Sorry Sir, you can’t enter inside. Please wait until the doctor finish. Thank you. “

Chunji ruffled his hair and sit in the bench near the ICU’s door.

‘ I need you babe babe ba—‘ 

Chunji heard his phone ringing. He take his phone and saw ‘ Byunghunny is calling‘ at the screen. He sighed and picked up the phone.

[ L.joe/ Chunji]

‘ hyung!! Where are you?? People said you’re carrying a girl to hospital. What’s up hyung?? ‘

‘ yes, I’m at the hospital. No need to worry. Go continue what you guys doing. I will come home later. ‘

‘ okay hyung! See you later! ‘

He hanged up and rested his head at the wall. ‘ Min Hee – ah. I love you, please wake up. ‘ he said in his mind as a tears rolled down his face. He wiped his tears and stared blankly at the ceiling.

After a hours, the doctor come out and Chunji quickly stand up and asked the doctor many question, “ Doctor! How’s her?? I mean, Who’s my friend? Is she alright? Did she lost many blood?? If yes, you can’t take all of my blood. “ he said in one breath. The doctor stare him as if he’s an reporter but still he answer Chunji, “ Please follow me, young man. “

/ Doctor’s office /

“ well, your friend.. her name is Min hee right? “ he asked Chunji nodded slowly. “ her bruises are being care by the nurse already so its okay but….. “ the doctor stop talking, Chunji look at him and said “ but? “

The doctor sigh “ When we do a deep check up of her health, we found that she suffer a tumor which can’t be cure. “

The words “ A tumor which can’t be cure “ is ringing like bell in Chunji’s head. Once again, tears rolling slowly on his cheek.

“ I’m sorry, young man. “ the doctor said as he give Chunji a sad smile.

“ Sir, the patient from ICU is move to the WARD room already. “ A nurse said to Chunji.

He nodded and walk loosely to the room.

/ Min hee’s hospital room/

Chunji knocked the door and opened it. He saw Min Hee lying on the bed with a white duvet, and blanket. He walked closer at her bed and looked at Min Hee.

“ Min Hee-ah “ Chunji whispered.

“ wake up.. I miss your smile already. “he added as he caressed Min hee’s cheek lovingly.

To his surprised, Min Hee’s fingers moved a little and her eyes start to blink a little.

“ Where am I? “ Min Hee said in weak voice.

“ You’re in hospital Min Hee. “ Chunji said and smile.

“ Oh.. Chunji? Oww!! “ Min hee winced as she try to sit up.

“ careful Min Hee. Don’t sit. Just lay okay? “ Chunji assured her. She nodded and lay back. As she rest, the doctor come inside to check her up.

After her check up, the doctor began to tell her about her tumor disease. What surprised the doctor is Min Hee just smile and nodded, “ I know that doctor. Thank you. “ Min hee said as she cut off the doctor.

“ I’m sorry Miss, we try to help you but if we remove the tumor, its will affect to all of your organ or you might die if we do. If only there’s a way to help, I’m ready to do it even its risk my life. “ the doctor said.

Min Hee was touched by the doctor, she smile again and feel someone holding her hand. He looked at Chunji who is staring at her as if his eyes saying ‘ be strong. ‘ she smiled to him and nodded.

And that was how Chunji and Min hee’s friendship begin.

/ END OF FLASHBACK /

Chunji finished his story with a tears dropping on his hand. He looked beside him, and saw L.joe tearing up.

why I don’t know this first…. ‘  that was only L.joe can think.

“ thanks for telling me hyung. “ L.Joe thanked Chunji.

Chunji smile at him and hug L.joe. [ CHUNJOE ALERT! OMG!! XD ] “ I know its hurt, but we can’t do anything so what do you want to do with MinHee after this? “ Chunji asked.

L.joe think and smile. “ I know what to do. “

- 20th May 2011 –

It was Min Hee’s birthday and of course L.joe is busy planning for his wife’s birthday. Since it was Friday, so Min hee is busy with school without knowing happen.

I think no one remember my birthday ‘  She pouted as she walked to the class. After she arrived, her classmate greet her a ‘ hi ‘ and a smile. She greet them back and sit at her usual place.

“ Hi Min Hee “ her new seatmate also known as her new bestfriend, Jo Min.

“ Hi unnie, do you know what day is today? “ Min Hee as her with a wide smile.

“ Umm.. Nope~~ let me asked Hae Ra first.

“ HAERAAAAA YAHHHH!! “ Jo Min yelled to Hae Ra’s left ears since Hae Ra is sleeping in the class ><

“ OH?? WHAT?? JUN HYUNG IS HERE?? WHAT!!?? OH EMM GEE!!” Hae Ra said frantically. ( probably surprised by Jo Min :P )

“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! “ Min Hee laugh at her as he clutch her stomach. “ OMG!! Unnie, that was epic. OMG!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! “ She continue laughing, not releasing her two bestfriend smiling at her, as the feel sadness and warm in their heart because they know Min hee is going to leave them, forever.

/ lunch time/

Min Hee and her two bestfriends are sitting on the table, laughing and eating together but stopped when they heard an announcement on the speaker.

“ Sorry for interruption. To Kim Min hee, we request you to come to the hall now. Only you, don’t bring anyone. Thank you. “

Min Hee’s bestfriend smile secretly at the announcement as she scratches her head, confuse.

“ Umm.. guys… should I go?? “ Min hee ask her bestfriend. “ you have too~ who knew its important. “ Jo Min said.

“ Okay, I’ll be going now~~ ppyong~~ “ Min hee bid ppyong goodbye at her bestfriend.

/ skip some scene :P /

When Min Hee arrived in front the hall room, she open the door.

“ eh? Why its empty? “ She said quietly. She enter the hall and saw a chair in the middle and there’s written ‘ Sit here ^____^

She sit on the chair and look around. All of sudden, someone tap her shoulder. She look up and saw Changjo handing her a box of tissue. She took it, and examined it but when she’s about to thanks Changjo, he already gone. Min Hee shrugged her shoulder and continue sitting there.

While Min hee stare at the stage of the hall, a light is shine in it. Like a boss, someone walking on it, and the music start to play.

< Girlfriend – Jay Park >

Just by looking at you, the feelings come - it's electrifying
I keep imagining you and me going somewhere together
You're not but I keep mistaking you as my girlfriend
If you smile at me just once, I can't handle it
Your good traits are 10 out of 10, even your flaws are perfect
Your thoughts repeat just like a hook from a song
You're the director to my movie of love

In my dream, it's you
I learned Korean in order to talk to you
We are meant to be - I've been infected with you
Just like my left hand claps, you are my only pair
I sang, will you believe me? Yes, you can believe me
I'm a meat restaurant, when you're scared, I'll order some assurance^
When you can't take on the hardships,
Like Houdini's magic, I will make your scars vanish

Even if you hear bad things about me, trust me baby
People don't know how I feel but you're the one for me
I'm not normally like this - I used to have a lot of girls before
But from now on, I will only look at you - baby you're all I need
Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl
Be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl

Will you go out with me?
I want to be happy with you
Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend

Wherever I go, girls hit on me
Yes, I admit, I used to be a playboy in the past
But don't worry, I'm not going to secretly do something else
I only have you - let's give our love a try
I miss you so much that I could die
You're not a comedian but you keep making me laugh
Every time I see you, my brightly smiling face appears
You are a beautiful melody like ladadada
I want to travel far away with you - Let's take the train and go
I can't express this with words - you're the most beautiful girl
I don't have a cold but I have a fever
Just looking at your picture makes me swoon like a fan

I'm not normally like this - I used to have a lot of girls before
But from now on, I will only look at you - baby you're all I need
Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl
Be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl

Will you go out with me?
I want to be happy with you
Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend

No matter how much I look, you're a cutie
We look really good together
I only have you
Please believe in me
Even if I live a thousand years, I will never see a girl like you
So please be my baby

Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl
Be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl


Will you go out with me?
I want to be happy with you
Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriendMin hee cupped when she saw her love of life on the stage rapping, while pointing at her. When the ending was coming, L.joe walk to the stair to come down to Min Hee, as he walk, Chunji give him a rose, L.Joe take it and smile to Min Hee and hand her the rose and said ‘ Is it you? ‘

 

Min Hee take the rose and smile to it. She looked at L.joe who is opening his arms for a hug, she jump to him and hug him tightly. “ Thank you. “ she whispered.

The light opened, showing the colleagues, Teen Top, Jo Min, Hae Ra, Min Hee’s and L.Joe’s parents clapping, aww-ing at the couples and some of them crying especially Hae Ra who is crying on Niel’s shoulder. Jo Min rolled her eyes and she feel an arms on her waist, he looked up and saw Chunji winking at her. Jo Min blushed and rest her head on Chunji’s board chest.

“ yah! Stop crying! Aigoo!! Yah Ha era!! Aish!! You dirt my shirt! Aish!! “ Niel hissed but still hugging Hae Ra, smiling. “ babo. “ he said and kiss Hae Ra’s forehead.

Min Hee looked at L.Joe lovingly with her tears rolling like waterfall. L.joe take the box of tissue from Min Hee’s and open  it, he wiped her tears and hug her again. They pull from the hug as CAP and Ricky push a trolley with a BIG  cake on it. They lit the candle and give Min Hee the knife. “ Happy Birthday. “ CAP and Ricky said together and glare each other but at the end hugging like they haven’t meet 2 years. Weirdo…

L.Joe held Min Hee hand and bring her to the cake like a princess. Everyone singing a happy birthday song for her, she smile giddily at the cake as she saw Pikachu cartoon was design on it.

“ Make a wish “ L.joe said. She smile and make a wish ‘ I wish L.joe and me will be forever. ‘

She open her eyes and cut the cake. Everyone is cheering and clapping.

All of the sudden, L.joe turn Min hee to face him, “ I love you baby. “ and with that he lean closer and kiss Min Hee. She smile in the kissed and said “ I love you too. “

/ AFTER THE PARTY [ AT MIN HEE’S AND L.JOE’S APARTMENT. ] /

As usual Min Hee and L.joe cuddling on the bed. Min Hee’s resting on L.joe’s chest. She can heard his heart beating and she smile.

“ why are you smiling? “ L.Joe asked.

“ Ani. “ Min hee answered him.

He chuckled at his wife’s childishness. He sniff her hair lovingly. ‘ I can’t imagine my live without you. ‘ L.Joe said in his mind as he play with her hair.

“ Oppa.. “ Min Hee called L.joe. “ umm? “ he reply.

“ If I leave someday, will you married again? “ she asked.

“ Why would I do that? I love you and only you. “ L.joe said as he intertwined their finger together, showing the couples rings that he gives her when her birthday.

“ who knows you want to marry So Hyun if I gone. “ She .

“ no way! Don’t say like that. I love you okay? Do you, Kim Min Hee love this idiot, L.Joe? “ he said.

Min Hee giggled. “ No. I don’t love L.joe. he’s a jerk but I love Lee Byunghun, my husbandeu and love of my lifeu. “ She replied in her engrish accent.

L.joe just chuckled and leaned closer to her, he kissed her on the lips while hugging as if he don’t want  to let her go.

They pulled off the kissed but not the hug. “ Oppa, I’m tired.. “ Min Hee mumbled against L.joe’s chest. “ Okay, lets go to sleep.” L.joe kissed her on forehead.

“ Wait oppa!! “ Min Hee said, she lean closer to him and kiss him, “ I love you “ she said between the kissed. She pulled off and hug L.Joe.

Without knowing that was the last kissed for L.joe and Min Hee and it was sharp 12:00 am, 21th May 2011, when Min hee release her last breath.

/ IN THE MORNING. /

The alarm is ringing loudly, which makes L.joe wakes up. He feels an arms wrapped around him, he look down, saw his wife smiling while hugging him. He smile and shake his wife so she could wake up but no. he shake her wife again, but no sign of her waking up. He begin to panic and called Teen Top, Jo Min and Hae Ra.

They arrived to L.Joe’s and Min Hee’s apartment with L.Joe’s and Min Hee’s parents.

The come inside and quickly entering L.joe’s and Min hee’s room. As they enter, they saw L.joe’s covering Min hee’s dead body with the silky white blanket that the used together. L.joe looked at them while tears rolling on his cheeks.

Chunji’s run to him and hug him tightly. “ I’m sorry for you, L.joe. “

Jo Min, Hae Ra and the others surrounding Min hee on the bed, looking her for the last time.

good bye Min Hee, we will miss you ‘

As they cry, they feel a warm wind around them as if it was hugging them.

I’m sorry ‘ Was heard in the wind.

They smile, because they know it was Min hee.

/ Min hee’s Funeral. /

Everyone was there, the teachers, the colleagues,  and Min Hee’s bestfriend and family.

When it’s the time Min Hee being buried, L.joe kissed her for the last time as his tears rolling down. ‘ Good bye, my love. I will love you forever and I will never replace you in our apartment, bed, car and especially in my heart. You will be forever my wife. Until I die. ‘ he said in his mind.

After Min Hee’s buried, L.joe caressed her tomb and put a rose that he gives her when her birthday there. “ I miss you already, I miss your smile, your laugh, your giggles, you silly jokes and I miss you the warmth of you. Please take care there my wife, please wait for me. ‘

I will, L.Joe. I miss you so much “  the wind said. L.joe smile at what he heard. He kissed the tomb and walk to home.

/ their apartment /

Everywhere is silent as if the apartment was sad too. Its was used with Min hee’s laugh, and smile but now, its only fill with the silence. L.joe walk slowly to living room and stare at the tv. Suddenly, he saw something in white-furry box below the table. He take the box and open it. He saw a video tape. He feel curious, so he take the clip and play it. The clip played showing Min Hee with her big smile and said,

‘ Hi Oppa, as the time you play this is video, I’m probably is leaving already. Please don’t be sad nor cry. I don’t like to be sad so smile oppa!! Your smile will be my energy and I will be your wind, protecting you, watching you, be with you forever.!~Hehe! Oppa, I want to show you something! I wrote a song for you before I go!~ Jinyoung oppa help me with it~ hehe! Here listen!!

< only one – B1A4 >

Cry when you want to cry. Don’t purposely hold in your sadness
I’ll embrace you so that you can smile again

When you’re tired, I’ll lend you my shoulder so that you can rest for a bit

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although this world tries to look at you with a small view
I can confidently say you’re the only one

Find your broken dreams again. Don’t say that you can’t
I will help you to make that dream come true

When you feel like you can’t breathe, close your eyes for a bit and think about your future

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although this world tries to look at you with a small view
I can confidently say you’re the only one

Uh I’ll protect you and stay by your side as tears flow
Just rest without any worries in my embrace
The sadness formed in your eyes that won’t fall
In your dreams there are rough dark clouds that don’t show but
you smile. Don’t hold back your hurt anymore
Just throw it high into the sky. I want to go towards the end now
Open up the wings that were folded away. Take my hand

Don’t cry again

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although hearts that changed coldly may not know you,
who is cooler than anyone, stay by my side. You’re the only one

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

‘ OMG! That was embrassing!! Hehe!! I’m not got at singing at all but thanks for Chunji and Niel helping me. Oh anyway gotta go oppa!! Bye bye!! I love you, Byunghun. ‘

With that, the clip ended with Min Hee kissing the video lens and giggle cutely.

L.joe wiped his tears while smiling at his wife dorkiness. He walk to their bedroom and changed.

Without knowing there’s Min hee, covering her eyes as L.joe opened his shirt.

“ I can feel you’re here Min hee. My cutie wind, I miss you. “