You will to anything for love, just like me.

Moments.

 

Song: In Heaven - JYJ (please play again if song is end.)

14th February 2012.

Narrator's POV

It was Valentine’s Day. As usual, L.Joe walked to the school. As he walked to the gate, he sighed. He remembers about his wife, Min Hee. He felt so sad because this day is their first anniversary. He walked to the place where Min Hee always goes. The rooftop.

“Happy Anniversary, Lee Min Hee. “ He said as he inhales the air. He sits at the bench, and opened the home-made chocolate that he made by own his heart.

“Min Hee-ah, I made you a box of chocolate for Valentine’s gift and our first anniversary gift. I hope you like it. I made it full with love. “

As he look down to his lap, playing with his fingers and looking at their wedding ring, someone with white silky dress sit in front of him sitting on the chair and the chocolate as her tears rolled down. Without they know someone on the door watching them and yes, he can see the white creature.

Chunji’sPOV.

I saw her. L.joe, looked up!! She’s in front of you. I wanted to run at him, but looking at her tears, my feet stopped myself to move. I only can look at them, feeling sad. I know its Valentine’s Day, but looking at them, I feel so sad. How much I wish I can turn back time, and change everything.

I sighed and looked up and saw her disappeared. I walked to L.Joe, I tapped his shoulder and pointed at the chocolate’s boxes. His eyes widened and look at me than the boxes. I furrowed my eyebrows and about to asked him if he knows that his wife was in front him.

“ Hyung, did you eat my chocolate? “ L.Joe asked me as he shakes my shoulder 

“ YAH! AISH! Listen to me first!! When I was on the way to Jo Min’s class, I saw you walked to rooftop, so –  

“ Were you stalking me, Hyung? “ He cut me off.

“ LEE BYUNGHUN, SHUT THE FROG UP, LET ME CONTINUE! Ehem, so I followed you, I saw you sitting on the bench with a chair and a table in front of you BUT did you know that there’s a girl in front of you? “ I asked him.

L.Joe looked at me, confusedly, “ WHAT? A girl?!?! WHO?? “

“ Lee Min Hee. Your wife. I saw her eating the chocolates. Maybe she missed you too. Have you visited her grave after she leave? “

L.Joe’s lips turned into sharp line, and suddenly run away. I guess, he’s going to cemetery.

L.Joe’s POV.

I run from Chunji and went to cemetery, not caring about people looking at me strangely, even the teachers and securities. I remember about Min Hee likes red roses. I quickly to the flowers shop and get one red roses.

After that, I arrived at the Cemetery and walked slowly to Min Hee’s grave. It was clean, just few of grasses and wilt leaves.

I put the roses in front of her gravestone, and started to clean her grave as I feel like the wind is blowing.

After I finished cleaning, I sit beside her grave as I caressed her gravestone. My tears streaming on my face slowly. I wiped it and smile.

“ Annyeong my lovely wife. How have you been? Are you having fun their or did you find another boy there? I would be sad if you did because I can’t find anyone to replace you since no one can replace you. In my heart, there are only you. Everywhere, every time is only you. Even when I’m born again, it’s you. I wish you were here. If only I know the truth earlier, I’m sure there’s mini you or mini me beside me. I miss you, jagiya. Do you? Its valentine’s day today, was you the one who eat the chocolates? How was it? Is yummy? I miss your cook. I miss your smile, laugh, giggles and everything about you. I miss you. “

Tears are rolling as I let out everything, I can’t hold back it anymore. Suddenly, I feel like the wind hugging me.

“Is that you Min Hee ah? I love you Min He. Do you know that? “I said as I feel the stronger wind.

‘I love you too Byunghun Oppa ‘was heard as the wind keep blowing. I chuckled lightly and stand up. I dusted my jeans and bow to her grave. “ Min Hee ah, I’m going now okay? I don’t want anyone to get married. People will think I commit suicide because I was running away just like that. Silly me. Annyeong my wife. See you in another life. I love you. MUAH~ “I said as I blew a kiss.

I wonder if she catches my kiss.

Narrator’s POV

L.Joe walked back to the school, just by standing on the gate, he saw Min Hee’s parents, his parents and his friends waiting him with sad smile. Chunji was the first person who went to him and hugs him. “Let it out Byunghun. I know you need a shoulder you can lend on. I’m your hyung and bestfriend, I will be always there for you.” Chunji said as he patted L.Joe’s back.

Soon, L.Joe burst into tears, he sobbed like babies. The others also felt the same pain, so they walked to Chunji and L.joe and give a big-bear group hug, without knowing SHE is smiling while wiping her tears watching them.

/AFTER SCHOOL/

L.Joe walked to his and Min Hee’s apartment as usual, with Teen Top at the living room.

Chunji and Jo min were cuddling together, watching TV. Niel and Haera just like usual, bickering non-stop about small things. For C.A.P, he is now with his girl, out having a date. His girl is Shin Hana, the president of the school, C.A.P asked her out at school and luckily, she accepted him. About Ricky, he is now with his GIRLFRIEND. Yap, girlfriend talking about pets, stuff toys and etc. His girlfriend, is Lee Miki, the cute ulzzang in their school, how they become together? Well, first lets thanks to Min He because when Min He was alive, she promised to help Ricky to get a girl, but before a month of Min Hee’s death, she introduced her childhood friend which is Miki to Ricky. Actually, they like each from their first meeting each other, but the deny it. After months of Min Hee’s death, Ricky confessed to her, in front of Min Hee’s grave. Well, of course they don’t have a first kiss yet because they want to have their first kiss on their first anniversary. Now, let’s go to L.Joe.

L.Joe is at the balcony of his and Min Hee’s bedroom, inhaling the fresh air. The sin shining brightly, the wind is blowing his hair softly. He sighed, how he wish Min He is by his side.

He closed his eyes, and he opened his eyes, he saw someone beside him. Smiling while looking the sky. “ Stop staring at me. I know you miss me. “ The person said.

“ M-Min H-Hee?? “ L.Joe tries to say her name but failed because he’s to shock to see his wife beside him.

“ Yes. It’s me. “ She turns her head to him and smile. “ Are you that shocked oppa? Do you want me to leave you? “

“ A-Ani!!! Andwae!! But how come you are here? Shouldn’t you be up there? “ L.Joe as he holds her cold, small hand.

“ I’m alone up there. I only can watch you guys from there, but this time, I was given a chance to meet you. Only you. “

“ Then, bring me with you. “ L.joe asked her shortly.

“ I can’t, Oppa. “ Min Hee said as she looked up, right at his eyes.

“ why? “ Her husband said.

“ I don’t want to the others sad after I went. “

“ Its okay Min Hee. They will understand that we will be happy if we together. Please bring me with you. “

Min Hee looked at him, she really wanted to bring him with her, but she don’t want to be selfish but looking at him, now she know what she decided.

“ Fine, but please do something or anything so they don’t get surprised that you are gone.

“ Okay. “

L.Joe take a pen and a paper, he started to write something as Min Hee look at him. “ Now who is staring? “ L.Joe . Min Hee blushed but still staring at him.

“ Done. I will leave this paper beside the desk. I hope anyone will find this. “ L.Joe and smile.

He look at Min Hee, and exhale inhale, “ I’m ready. “

L.Joe lay himself on the bed and covered himself with the silky white blanket that Min Hee always used. “ hey,that’s mine!! “ Min Hee said and pouted. “ everything yours is mine too~ “ L.Joe said.

“ Is my bra is yours too? Even the pads? “

After Min Hee said those words, L.joe’s ears become red, and cheeks become very red. “ yah! Ppalii! Do it! “ L.Joe as he puffed his cheek. Min hee lay beside him and holds his hand. “ ready oppa? “

“ Yes. “

With that, L.Joe’s spirit come out from his own body, leaving his body laying peacefully with a big smile. “ I’m gonna miss my hot body. “ He said as he look his body from up there.

Suddenly, someone barged into the room. Its Chunji.

Chunji walk beside L.joe’s body and tries to shake him but the body didn’t move at all. Chunji become panicked, he looked around the room and saw a letter. He walked to the letter and take it. He open it, and started to read.

Dear the one who read this, (probably Chunji Hyung)

First of all, I want to say I’m so sorry for leaving you guys. I’m right now with Min Hee in other world.  I hope you will understand what I mean. I know its hard for you to believe it, but for love, you will do anything. I really love Min Hee, and I will do anything as long as I’m with her. Thank you for anything you did. And very thank you for making me realize that Min hee is the person I truly love, not other girls. Please let the member own this apartment and don’t worry, I will not disturbed you guys, me and Min Hee will be there with you. Even when you guys are playing video games. The last things, I want to say is please tell my parents to buried my death body beside Min Hee’s grave and please tell them that I really love them. Than you hyung. For everything.

Yours bestfriend and dongsaeng,

The mega hawt L.Joe or Handsome Lee Byunghun.

‘ oppa, mianhae for taking Byunghun from you~ saranghae chingu-ya~ ‘

After reading the letter, Chunji wiped his tears and looked up to the sky and saluted.

“ So long my friend. “

/ Up there/

Play this : Entrust - Infinite

“ Min Hee-ah.. “ L.Joe called her.

“ hmm? “ Min Hee said asshe focused looking down at the idol who is performing a song called ‘ Paradise ‘

“ WAH~~ the guy with a y back is y!! OMG! His voice is so cute!! Why did he even exist down there? “

“ Yah! Min Hee-ah! Look at me!! Not him!! “

Min hee giggled and said, “ Mian Oppa~ I was focused at the performance but you know I only love you right? “

“ HUMPHHH!! “ L.joe turned his back at Min Hee and  crossed his arms like a kid.

“ yah oppa~ “

“ what? “

“ The wind only be with her cloud. Not with the star. “ Min Hee said sweetly as she back hug L.Joe. He softened, and turn to her, “ aigoo~ I really can’t stand mad you~ I love you so much. “

Min Hee giggled, and said “ I love you too. “

They broke the hug and continue looking down but suddenly,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ OMG! THE GREASY GUY JUST SHOW HIS ABS!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL. “ 

 


 

Ok. The sequel is done!! 

Guess who is the ' y back ' guy and ' greasy ' guy? IT'S SO EASY!!!

So this sequel, i want to thanks to my beloved unni, Mina unni~~

Unni, komawo for helping me!! I love you~ <3

After this sequel, I might be continuing my other story, Girlfriend but i might not updating it everyday because I was busy nowadays.

Exam is coming, and my brain is cramp already. KEKEKEKE.

I hope you like the sequel~~

Thank you for reading!! I love you and take care everyone~~ <3