Chrono's Soul.

Moments.

LISTEN : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIWlZ-arARQ

As usual, they’re going to Seoul High School together since Mrs Lee told them so. When they arrived to the school. L.Joe started to bully Min Hee like saying she’s so ugly (which is not) unlike his girls. Yes, his girls. He’s a manwhore afterall. Min Hee felt so sad and hurt, but thanks to L.joe’s bestfriend, Chunji, for always beside her.

Chunji is the only friend that Min Hee. She got a bestfriend before but her bestfriend backstabbed her because her friend just want to get closer to L.Joe. her bestfriend is Kwon So Hyun. Yes, her. So Hyun used to be a quiet person in the school like Min Hee but after she met LJoe and know that Min Hee is going to married to L.Joe so she used Min Hee to get closer to L.Joe. Ok, back to Chunji. He’s a bestfriend of L.Joe and a friend of Min Hee. For Chunji, Min Hee is his everything. Why? Because he likes Min Hee. No, scratch that. He LOVES Min Hee. He knows that theres no chance for him to make Min Hee his since she’s married so he promise to himself to take care Min Hee and protect her.

BUT one day in the winter day, when Min Hee went to school, So Hyun comes to her and bully her because the jealousness of So Hyun over Min Hee. Since there’s no one in the school pool so they started to kick, punch, smack, pull Min Hee’s hair and throw Min Hee to the cold water pool. The only thing that appear in Min Hee is her husband, L.Joe.

LUCKY Min Hee is little bit strong enough to swim back to the side of the pool and and LUCKY her that her phone is waterproof, so she called anyone to help her. She pushed the ‘ 3 ‘ button.

On the other side, Chunji and Teen Top are in the café, waiting for the bell ring. Chunji only can sit there, wondering why Min Hee is still not coming to the café with L.Joe. “ Hyung, are you okay? “ Ricky said. “ I’m okay. “ Chunji answered and smile to his aring dongsaeng. All of sudden, his phone ringing loudly until all of his frienda look at him. He take out his phone and saw ‘ Min Hee, my flower ‘ on the screen, he smiled as he clicked the answer button and put the phone to his ear, “ Hello, Chunji here~ “ he said cheerfully but the smile disappear as he hear Min Hee panting saying “ help….. me….. pool… “

The worried Chunji become more worried as he saw So Hyun and her friends come to their table with statisfied smile. “ I gotta go to pool. “ Chunji said as he look at CAP and Ricky to follow him. They run to the pool and saw the poor, pale Min Hee. “ Min Hee!! “ Chunji screamed and run to her his eyes tearing and his heart beating faster. “ C-Chunji O-Oppa “ Min Hee said softly. “ Called ambulance!! “ Chunji said to Ricky and CAP. Both of them run to the café back since they left their phone in the café.

-        Café       -

Ricky and CAP panted as they arrived at the café. People are looking at them as they scramble to the table to find their phone.

“ What are you doing? Is someone die in the pool? “ L.Joe as he smirked as So Hyun stiffened. CAP and Ricky look at each other and nodded. They pulled L.Joe and punched him. “ That’s for being a jerk!! Noona is dying in the pool but you here, sitting like nothing with the killer of noona!! Lucky there’s Chunji hyung is there always to help her!! WHAT A STUPID HYUNG I HAVE!!! “ Ricky screamed at the last part as his eyes tearing and run to the pool with CAP. Niel and Changjo are so shocked but they run to the pool.

As for L.Joe, he’s shock to. His dongsaeng screamed and punch him in the public. He back to his sense as he felt someone caressing his cheek, “ Oppa~ are you okay? “ So Hyun said she pouted. L.Joe smacked her hand from his cheek and glare at her. “ WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. MIN HEE? “ he said as he grinned his teeth, “ I- I- I don’t do a-anything.. “ So Hyun said, frightened. “ LIARRR!!!! “ L.Joe screamed at her and pushed her.

L.Joe run to the pool with a worry expression. When he reached to the pool and saw something that he shouldn’t see. Chunji giving his wife, Min Hee a oxygen, mouth-to-mouth. For the first time, he felt his heart broken apart. He run to her, and take Min Hee from Chunji. “ Stop it!!!!! “ L.Joe said and carried Min hee, bridal-style and run from school to hospital. He run faster as he could to arrived to hospital. After he arrived to hospital, the nurse run to him to help Min Hee. L.Joe layed Min Hee on the bed as he hold her hand and let her hand go as Min Hee’s bed is pushed to the emergency room.

-        2:30 pm      -

Min Hee is now in the ICU room. No one can enter before the doctor finished checking up her. L.Joe is sitting on the chair outside the ICU room. Chunji and the other run to him. “ Is noona okay? “ “ how’s noona? “ “ noona, I wish you were okay. “ That was he heard from his dongsaeng, Niel, Ricky and Changjo. L.Joe sighed, as he look at his mates, “ I don’t know. I can’t enter the room. “. CAP patted his shoulder. “ Byunghun-ah, I have something to tell you. Can we talk together? Privately? “ Chunji said to him. L.Joe know Chunji only used his real name if there’s something serious.

-        hospital park.   –

There’s a silent between L.Joe and Chunji. “ Byunghun, I have something to tell you. “ Chunji said. “ you already said that, Hyung. “ L.Joe said and chuckled. “ I know, I just want to light up the mood lil bit. “ Chunji said and chuckled back.

“ So.. what is it? “ L.Joe said, curiously.

“ Before I tell you, please don’t be shock and do something crazy. Promise? “ Chunji asked.

“ Okay, yaksok! (promise!) “ L.Joe replied.

“ Hmmm… before you married with Min Hee, she told me that she have this- “ Chunji was cut by Ricky whom shouting that Min Hee is awake.

Both L.joe and Chunji run to the ICU section. L.Joe is the one who is arrived first and the one who enter to Min Hee’s room first.

“ Min Hee.. “  L.Joe said softly. Min hee opened her eyes and smile when she saw L.joe. “ L.Joe-shii.. “ Min Hee said. Her voice sound like  autumn wind. L.Joe smile and he walk to her bed. Min Hee was shocked when L.Joe hold her hand and smile to her because never in her life L.Joe touch her, except for when they’re in front their family.

L.Joe pulled the chair nearby to the bed, he hold her hand tightly and he said the 3 magical words,

I’m so sorry “  and kissed Min Hee’s hand.

 “ For what? “ Min Hee asked.

“ For everything I’ve done to you. For letting you suffered this torment and I’m sorry for being a worse husband. I admit it, I’m jealous when you get closer to Chunji and the rason why I become a jerk is I don’t anyone know that I fell in love with you. I’m stupid for thinking about myself and my reputation than protecting you. If you want to get divorece with me, its okay. I understand. I- “ L.Joe was cut by the sound of echo (something that hospital used for heartbeat) which beeping loudly and faster.

“ Yah!! Min Hee! Are you okay??!! “ L.Joe said as he panicky checking up Min Hee but his wife just giggled at him. Min Hee put her small, soft hand on L.Joe cheek and kissed him on his lips and he felt his cheek redden. “ I’m okay. “ she said while caressing his cheek. “ you makes my heart beat faster than usual with that honest confession but…… “ Min Hee stop talking and  stare at him.

“ But what? “ L.joe asked as he looked at Min Hee. She give him cheesy-shy smile, and said “ Are you really jealous? “ L.Joe stiffened and pretend looked away to hide his blushing face. “ Ani. “ he simply said. “ Oh really? Okay then. I date Chunji after I check out from this hospital. How that sound, L.Joe shii?? “ Min Hee husband. “ MWOYA????? “ L.Joe’s eyes widened after he heard what Min hee said causing the other members enter as Min Hee laughed.

“ what happen? “ all of the member with sync but smile when saw Min Hee laughed as she pointed at L.Joe. “ h-his hahahaha fac- face hahahaha so hahaha funny hahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahaha “ She continue laughing making L.Joe pouted and cross his arms on his arms like a child.

Chunji smile when he saw this scene. Yes Min Hee, smile just like that because I know I’m going to miss the smile that only heaven can make.


HI, kim-amy at your service. I know I haven't update my other fanfic called ' Girlfriend ', actually I want to update it today but since I feel so unwell today so yeah. I'm not making excuses, I'm really feel unwell after taking an injection and the effect to my body is so BIG.

bytheway, whats does Chunji mean by ' I'm going to miss that smile ' ?? O_O

Is he leaving or whut? O_O

and sorry if there's any mistakes or any grammars error. ^^

Please wait for the next chapter later. I will try to update on Tuesday if I can :)

Thank you ^^

                                                                                                                                                                                                             - Love, kim-amy