Scroll 2

Power Rangers Ninja Twice

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is fixing the car front as it has broken down again. "Alright, this baby is ready to go." Jeongyeon said. "Yoojung-sshi, you do know that I am your girlfriend and that stupid car is just a thing." Nayeon sarcastically said. "Yah! Don't talk to my baby that way..." the latter said as she pretends that she got hurt by Nayeon's comment. The teenage girl (in white clothing) smiled at her before realizing a lot of things are dropping on their car.

"What the heck?" Jeongyeon asked as both girls got out of the car and realized a lot of metals and scraps are on the ground. "Are you kidding me?" Nayeon said. "Whatever it is, we need to go back to school instead." Jeongyeon said as the latter agreed until they see a bunch of assas (the minions of this story) are trying to attack them.

"Kya! What do we do?" Jeongyeon asked in a scared tone. "This is why I don't get it when you're a tomboy but yet, you're scared. We attack, obviously!" Nayeon said as both girls fight against assas using some metal things they found on the ground. "Let's get out of here!" Jeongyeon said as Nayeon followed her girlfriend to the car and drive back to their school.

Back with the trio (from Scroll 1), the girls are trying to find any clues that Jihyo's aunt has left for her before she was abducted by Kuyakaba. "Aniyo, there should be clues in here." Jihyo said in despair as she crawled down instead. Mina noticed this as she went to the red ranger. "Jihyo, I know things can be a little tough but if your aunt is still here, maybe she would be proud of you from escaping the monster thing." Mina said as she reached out her hand to Jihyo as the latter smiled at her.

"Thanks. She would be dang proud of me." Jihyo said until Molly noticed it. "Guys, is there something on the ground?" the pink ranger said as Jihyo noticed a new clue for her. "That's it! My aunt never left these things! Where do you guys come from?" the red ranger asked. "From JYP High School." Momo said. "We have to run there!" the red ranger said as Mina, Momo and Molly nodded and ran back to their high school.

Back in JYP High School, Nayeon and Jeongyeon felt something odd from the situation they had encountered. "Where do these freaks come from?" Nayeon asked. "How would I know? Plus, there must be someone or SOMETHING is up to these schemes." Jeongyeon said.

"How can you be so sure?" the teenage girl (in white clothing) said. "I may be the genius in this school but not when it comes to these things!" Jeongyeon said. "Calm down. We have to find some explanation though." Nayeon calmed her girlfriend as Jeongyeon took some deep breathes.

"You're right. We should go and check on these things." Jeongyeon said as both girls ran out from their school. Unfortunately, they see one of Kuyakaba's assassin appeared right in front of them. "Give me your Power Stars! Master Kuyakaba needs them!" an assassin asked. "Power Stars? What are you talking about?" Nayeon asked. Unfortunately, they have to fight against an assassin with nearby things to defend themselves.

That is until they saw Power Stars coming towards them. "There's Yellow and White color?" Jeongyen said as both girls take their respective Power stars before it moved out from their place. "Uh... this is weird..." Nayeon said. However, an assassin tries to attack them as Nayeon and Jeongyeon managed to defend themselves causing the assassin to get attacked instead.

As both girls are surprised, Jihyo, Mina, Momo and Molly arrive upon seeing the scene where they noticed the other two girls also have the Power Stars. "Nayeon? Jeongyeon? What are you two doing here?" Mina asked. "I was about to ask you the same dang question." Nayeon said. "Sorry to bother you but I'm Jihyo." the red girl said. "And I'm her robot assistant, Molly." the latter said.

"I hate you girls so much that you have Kuyakaba's Power Stars!" the assassin said as he sent another monster to destroy them. "These little girls have the Power Stars? Hmph! Pathetic." Lightbeat, the monster said. "Excuse us? Little girls?" Momo asked. "Oh, it's on you idiot!" Jeongyeon angrily said as Mina pulled the latter back first.

"I think it's time for us to morph into rangers." Jihyo said as Mina and Momo nodded while Nayeon and Jeongyeon are confused instead. "Follow my lead." the red girl said. "Ninja Change!" the girls shouted as they insert their Power Star into their sword morpher.

"RED STAR!" the voice activater said.

"WHITE STAR!"

"BLUE STAR!"

"YELLOW STAR!"

"PINK STAR!"

"Activate!" they said as they start to morph into... "Power Rangers?" Lightbeat said as he started to feel annoyed by a bunch of teenage girls. "Please tell me, this is some kind of a dream?" Nayeon asked. "I don't think so since this suit is awesome!" Jeongyeon said.

"Assas! Get their power stars!" Lightbeat command the assas as the team have decided to fight against them. While Jihyo, Mina and Momo have gotten used to their powers, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are still trying to get used to their powers instead. "That's it! I did it! I did- ACK!" Nayeon said until she realized she has slipped on a banana peel instead. "What the heck?" she said.

"This is so cool!" Jeongyeon said as she used her attacks to make assas fall. As the team managed to defeat them, they started to circle around Lightbeat. "Game's over, Lightbeat!" Jihyo said as they pointed their sword at the monster. "But... that can't be!" Lightbeat said as he starts to attck the team.

"Now!" Jihyo command as the others starts to attack Lightbeat without a single stratch. "Master, forgive me!" Lightbeat said as he is already dead by this point. "Yeah! We beat the baddie!" Momo said as they all high-five at each other except for Mina since she is nearly blushing underneath her helmet.

Meanwhile, Kuyakaba is seen smirking as he said "Next time, you rangers will get the taste of your dirty blood." he said in a much menacing voice.

Back in JYP High School, the girls used an unsued room as their base to train their newly ninja skills. "I just hope one of those monsters don't make any mishaps at all." Nayeon said with a serious tone. "Seriously? You're worried about that?" Jeongyeon said with her arm wrapped around Nayeon's shoulder.

"Whatever it is, we should just focus on our school work before training." Jihyo said. "But when do we start our training?" Mina asked. "Probably after school hours, where not many students appeared in this room." the red heroine said.

"Sweet. I guess, we have to go home. Our parents began to worry about us." Momo said as the four girls left the room until Jihyo realized the sixth power star (which is gold-colored) is missing. "Molly, where is the gold star?" Jihyo asked. "Someone must taken it already before it goes to Nayeon and Jeongyeon." Molly answered back as the red heroine began to question who has the gold star.

To be continued...