Not every day

Bitter Predictions

暮れ

❝ Could you tell me if all this was real

or was it all just inside of my head? ❞

- b.p

 

 

[ 5:32 AM ]

 

 

The cold, gravelled surface prickled beneath his bare skin like a stabbing knife. Thick coatings of chilled iciness and frigid winds tortuously slashing itself against his skin, like a rimed dagger, penetrating his stilled body, residualing all remanent sensation in his frame.

What seemed to utterly confuse the raven haired was the faint sounds of passing vehicles that could be heard as if it were near - by. Muffled noises of roared engines and muted hums of multiple cars being revved to life greatly antagonised the male.

His face began to stiffen, the young eighteen year old's mind still lingering itself into a state of momentary unconsciousness. The last thing he could remotely remember was him being in an state of intoxication, attempting to engulf himself in hard liquor that a certain blonde - headed mochi had once constantly pressured him into doing for his own apparent 'sake'.

And so why was it that he was situated in a floored surface that felt as if it were the texture of hard rock, & weather that felt as if it had the ability to freeze his body to death at any given moment?

His questions seemed to be answered, as his previous unconscious state was now uplifted. His chocolate - brown orbs opening themselves instantly in sudden awareness, realisation beginning to directly hit him harshly in the face.

His now numbed body being sprawled messily onto the outer edges of a busy freeway. His figure with having being less than a few centimetres away from car - occupied lanes. Legs, hands and arms all scattered into current disfiguration.

And all he could seemingly process at that given moment was utter confusion.

But For crying out loud, the poor boy couldn't even think properly due the wave of harsh pain that had erupted itself in the centre of his forehead. The wave of soreness that quickly washed over him felt as if it was unbearable, a never ending throbbing type of pain situated in between the middle of his eyes. Sort of like a toothache, but the only distinctive difference was that the other was simply inside of his brain.

"" He moaned rather angrily, his eyes suddenly unclosing themselves rather abruptly. Jeongguk soon brought the palms of his hands towards the centre of his forehead in a sudden last-minute weak attempt to soothe the harsh pain that emitted itself inside of his head.

He was in the final stages of his breaking point. Tranquility soon becoming almost non-exist as he was suddenly blinded by a full-coursed serving of discomfort that tasted unsurprisingly bitter. He reached out, wanting to solely down himself in a full bottle of advil.

He was beyond annoyed at this point, he was in complete anger, he was at the stage of him beginning to see shades of red. He had so many questions with no leading answers to support them, for instance, 'how the hell did he even end up in this situation?' & 'Is this some really ed up prank by Jimin?'

Park - Jimin had done numerous pranks towards him in the span of their increasing 8 year friendship. This resulted in him for being known as 'the pranking master' from every one of their friends because of his continuous idiocy.

He even once went as far as too putting a whole bag full of 'fake' cockroaches inside of his high school locker back in 11th grade because he knows of Jungkook's increasing fear of all things bug related.

So at that very second, he was contemplating if he should either call Jimin himself and nag him over the phone to pick his extremely hang - over self from God know's were he was.

He eventually came to the sudden conclusion of calling the infamous Park Jimin himself.

He brought his now lilac - coloured hands towards the centre of his jeans compartments in a lazy attempt at fishing his phone from the comfort of his pockets.

Just as he was doing so, he realised one thing much too his one too many on growing fears.

His phone wasn't there.