After the Piano

Super Power Girl and Her Lovestruck CEO

After the Piano (ep 15, 16, )

Her husband had all the wrong uses for major home appliances and furniture. Not that Bongsoon was complaining.

She had finished hanging up some of his nicer shirts out in the backyard for drying and started tossing the rest of their clothes in the dryer when he not so discreetly snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Bongsoon kept at her task, throwing in her navy hoodie and his jeans next, pretending not to be aware of the tall man she was dragging along, still attached to her waist. The laundry needs to be dried, the laundry needs to be dried, she started to repeat as a mantra in her mind.

She felt his fingers toying with the bottom hem of her shirt, and she had to pause from her work. She turned around in his hold to face him and gave him her squinted eyes of disapproval. 

“Hmm? What am I doing?” was his play nonchalant response.

“You’re not helping.” 

“Who says I’m not helping?” He teased. “I’m helping you want to get done with the laundry.” Now his hands were definitely sneaking under her shirt, drawing light patterns on her skin and a blank bliss in her mind.

“You... Hnngh.”

“Hmmm, yes, you’re enjoying my help?” Minhyuk placed his hands gently at her sides and reveled at his effect on her.

This time, Bongsoon was more annoyed that he had stopped than annoyed that he was distracting her. Her frowning brows and pouting lips were more than enough impetus for Minhyuk to separate from her to reach over and toss the last shirt and sock into the dryer, shut its door, hit the spin button, and scoop her up in his arms before she could say another word. Bongsoon gasped at the cool feeling of the washing machine she was now on top of and arched into his embrace. 

The dryer rumbled on.

…...

After the piano, there was the dining table and the kitchen counter. The washer and the dryer. It was entirely embarrassing but exhilarating, how he loved to be eye-to-eye and face-to-face with her.

Tonight’s choice seemed to be her makeup vanity. Minhyuk lifted her easily and Bongsoon instinctively wrapped her legs around him now, a reaction that drew out a cheeky grin from him and a shy blush from her. He tenderly tucked a loose strand of Bongsoon’s hair behind her ear.

“I love you…” Minhyuk whispered, his kisses falling frenzied but soft. “Like crazy.”

That, I can agree with. Bongsoon began to think to herself before her thoughts started to unravel.

She wasn’t kidding when she said the reason she liked him was that he was crazy. It just turned out well he was crazy for her and crazy for all the right things.