Bongsoon's Preferences

Super Power Girl and Her Lovestruck CEO

"Bongsoon's Preferences" (Ep 16)

"Bongsoon likes spicy food. She has a peach allergy. She prefers the mountains to the ocean. And if she can't fall asleep, make read her a book. It never fails."

"I know that too!" Minhyuk seethed as the police officer sauntered off, both of them glaring at each other until Gukdoo at last turned away. 

A mix of annoyance and jealousy flowed through Minhyuk's veins as he mulled over Gukdoo’s unwelcome warning. Why was everyone left and right warning him not to hurt their Bongsoon? She was his girlfriend and not theirs! And how would he ever hurt her? With a sigh, he thought about how Bongsoon's mother seemed to be the only person on his team, and she really wasn't the first person he'd want to pick to be on his side if he could help it...

But he knew that Bongsoon liked spicy. Not just any spicy, spicy-to-the-max chicken feet. He even saved the number of the shop that does delivery on speed dial for emergency situations a.k.a. when he makes Bongsoon mad and she starts to narrow her eyes at him.

Peach allergies... he really didn't know about that one. But he'd do anything to protect his girl from those fuzzy fruit, just you wait!

And ah. She used to prefer mountains to the ocean. Not after their memorable "workshop" by the sea. It was there that she showed that she preferred him, he thought rather smugly.

"And I know very well how to help her to deep sleep, thank you very much," Minhyuk muttered as he made his way back to his office. His ears turned red as he thought of her sleepy contented smile while in his arms that other night. He quickly regretted letting his mind wander because now he really needed to go exercise (again) to let out some of that pent up energy...

 

-----

 

A/N: Hahahaha, that ad-lib at the end of this scene had my mind going to some crazy places >:P