Episode 2: Introduction

We Got Married: Season Special (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2: Introduction

Part Two

 

╔═══════════════════════╗

 

The MC’s made their way to their seats. It was now time for episode two. The first week has gone by pretty quickly and everyone was excited to see what Chaerin and Dara’s reaction would be. The newly virtual couple have spent almost a decade together, meaning that their relationship would be pretty strong. Their bond and natural interactions were so overwhelming that even the fans began to ship them. Together the fans call them Chaera. Some of the viewers have even mentioned that this couple were married way before the show, as they have a “child” together named TamTam.

 

Mi-sun: Hello everyone! We’re back with episode two to see how our lovely couple will react! Still joining us is Park Bom and Lee Seungri! How do you think they will react? Would they be shocked? Upset?

 

Bom: Knowing Chaerin and Dara-ah, they’ll probably think it’s a joke or just go on like nothing’s happening. From the very beginning these two have gotten along well.

 

Seungri: I think from the two, Chaerin will have the biggest reaction. Her stage presence is very loud and powerful, but in reality she’s humble and down to earth. She’s more collected, but our Chae always goes crazy around Sandara.

 

Soon they’d finally see what happened next and Mi-sun seems to be the most impatient. Both Bom and Seungri know the couple well so their predictions could be correct, but with Mi-sun on the other hand, she only knew the personalities that were on the stage.

 

╚═══════════════════════╝

 

Dara opened the door and hesitantly walked inside. Her heart was beating so fast, not knowing who could be on the other side of the door. Her gift was safely stored inside her purse. She wore a thin-clothed black dress that stopped around her knees. Her hair was parted down the middle, slightly wavy. She smiled towards the camera and walked inside. Due to the dim lights, she could only make out the outline of the figure. She was wondering who it could be, because she didn’t know any male idol with that kind of body. However, she did know a certain blonde. Dara reached the table and her eyes went wide. She wasn’t shocked for long as she soon broke down in laughter.

 

“EONNIE!!!” Chaerin stood up from her chair and screamed, joining Dara in her laughing session.

 

“CHAERIN-AH!!!” Dara ran towards the blonde and brought her into a hug. The camera crew watching from outside were struck by their beauty and interactions. Chaerin tightly wrapped her arms around the brunette’s thin waist, taking in her scent in the process. It’s been so long since they’ve met in person, Chaerin has been really missing her other half. It’s been so lonely, sure she’s had Matthew and the people she’s been hanging or working with, but she wanted someone closer to her. Facetime and Skyping can only get you so far.

 

The duo broke out of their hug and sat down, the waiters brought in their food for the night as they began to catch up.

 

“This has to be a joke.” Chaerin said, Dara nodded in agreement. Sure South Korea was a bit more open minded throughout the years, but We Got Married has never featured a female and female couple. Well, looks like they’d be the first now.

 

“Is it?” Dara looked around, she knew they were watching them and was waiting for a surprise to pop up, but after a while no one came. “I wonder if Bommie is behind all of this.”

 

“I wouldn’t be shocked if she was.” Chaerin agreed. They still couldn’t believe this was real. Or well the fact that MBC chose them over anyone. Both Chaerin and Dara expected someone they weren’t as close to, but Chaerin finally understood what her introduction card meant. She wasn’t that upset though. Out of everyone she knew, she was happy to be married to her best friend. Chaerin slightly looked up to get a better look at Dara. The older woman looked so beautiful in her outfit and she definitely hasn’t aged a bit. She loved to watch the thin woman eat. Dara could feel a pair of eyes looking towards her, but she wasn’t creeped out as she knew Chaerin had a habit of staring at her with those fierce, feline eyes.

 

╔═══════════════════════╗

 

The MC’s broke out in laughter at how the newly wedded couple greeted each other. It’s almost as if they weren’t filming and just meeting on a normal day. They loved their reactions though. It seemed like Bom and Seungri’s predictions were somewhat correct.

 

Mi-sun: This is one interesting couple. At least we won’t have to go through an awkward phase.

 

Seungri: Wait until they figure out their housing situation. Seungri couldn’t spoil too much, but he couldn’t hold himself back either. The audience grew curious to what he meant, but he zipped his mouth shut.

 

Bom: I can’t believe they accused me of setting this up! Seungri had mumbled under his breath that he’d think the same, which caused Bom to yell and smack his head. The audience and Mi-sun were enjoying their little sibling display.

 

They were amused by how shy Chaerin would get or how she couldn’t look away from Dara.

 

Mi-Sun: Seems like Chaerin is infatuated by Dara’s beauty. But then again, who wouldn’t be, am I correct? She chuckled as the audience screamed, agreeing with her question.

 

╚═══════════════════════╝

 

“Please eat more, ssantokki!” The blonde quickly placed more food onto Dara’s plate. She knew the other girl wouldn’t mind too much. She was just so worried whether or not Dara has been eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter