Almost

Death High

10:36

Jae Jin watches the video again and again. "So this is Tae Min.. He have an angelic face. He wasted it." Jae jin whispered..

Jiyeon: Really?

Jae Jin: Omo! You shocked me! Yeah. 

He pauses the video to see Tae Min's face clearly. 

Jiyeon: That's why Min liked him a little bit.

Jae Jin: Really?

Jae Jin looks at Min who was walking around and checking if there are any people around. Jiyeon nods and Jae jin continues to watch the video repeatedly. He stopped walking when he noticed that there was someone watching Tae min kill Yoona in the video. "Si yoon!" Everyone gathered around Jae Jin. Jae Jin pauses the video and points Si yoon. 

Kim Bum: Oooooooooh. So that's why he got crazy and nuts!

Min: Wait! But he said "SHE".

Key: "She" must have referred to Yoona.

"No, that's not it." Min said as she looked at Jae jin.. "Its possible. But its not it. Someone must have been there. A girl. Tae Min is in a mental hospital he can't kill us. And we all heard a girl's voice right? Impossible that it's Yoona coz' she's dead!" Jae jin said as an agreement to what Min said. 

Mr. Siwon: You, students. Are really intelligent. Let's go back to the classroom. Might be dangerous here. Im feeling something.

When they went back to the classroom, Mr, Siwon said that he will go out by himself for a while. Everyone let him go. 

While he was walking on the hallway he picks up a hammer. He saw someone. It was a boy. The boy ran. Mr. Siwon chased him. "Who are you?! Stop running!" Mr. Siwon said to the guy. The guy looked back and smiled.He runs as he laughs creepily.. "You're all gonna get killed!!" The guy laughs. The guy said two more words. But Mr. Siwon did not hear it.

Mr.Siwon did not manage to catch the guy so he runs back to the classroom. "I almost got him! Almost!"

Ms. Dara: Who?

Mr. Siwon: I have a feeling that the guy i saw earlier, knows about this killing thing.

Seung Hyun tries to watch television at his phone and tries to use his facebook but it won't work. "Even the television?! Really?! Is this even a place?!" Seung Hyun shouts at anger. 

Jiyeon: Seung Hyun! 

Seung Hyun: Ah sorry.

Mr. Siwon: We will rest here for a while. We will find out who that guy was.

Seung Hyun brings out his earphones and listens to music for a while. Jiyeon sits beside Seung Hyun.. "Does music makes you calm?" Seung Hyun looks at Jiyeon and nods.. "Yes..". Jiyeon grabs Seung Hyun's cellphone and stop the music. Seung Hyun takes off his earphones, Jiyeon sings and Seung Hyun listens to her.

Key: Lets go, Sir?

Ms. Dara: Yeah. We are wasting time here.

Mr. Siwon nods and ordered them to follow him. They all obeyed. They followed Mr. Siwon. Mr.  Siwon leads them to the way where the guy earlier went. "Find a guy! Any guy!" Mr. Siwon said. 

They continued walking around looking for a guy. Shin hye holds her arms.. "I will get serious now and show my true self." Shin hye smiled as she was talking to herself.. "No innocent girl now. I will be merciless now!" She continued talking to her self while Jae jin can hear her.. "I wonder what is her true self.." Jae jin whispered.. They continued walking until Shin hye bumped into a guy. The guy holds Min and was saying something but Shin Hye shouted and holds the guys arms and hands and then throws the guy. Everyone was looking at Shin Hye.

Key: Wait.. Whut? 

Min: She's that strong?

Jae Jin: Wooooah. So that's her true self.

Shin hye slowly walks near to the guy. The guy suddenly shouts.. "Wait! No! Im innocent! Ack.. Ouch.." He holds his shoulders.. Shin Hye asks his name.. "Wait! Dont hurt me! Im.. Im Jong Hun! Choi Jong Hun!" Jae jin runs to Jong hun.. "Hyung!" Jae jin said. Jong hun called Jae jin.. "Dongsaeng!" Everyone was confused..

Min: Are you brothers?

Jae jin: Nope. Were just close. So close.

Jong hun: I've been running around the school like a crazy guy! I was so scared. Soooo scared.

Mr. Siwon: Were you the guy i saw?

Jong hun: What? Who are you?

Mr. Siwon: You're not him.

Kim Bum: You don't know our teacher?

Jong hun: Im just an exchange student.

Mr. Siwon: Nevermind that and lets go.

They continued walking with another member of group.. Jong Hun. Kwanghee picks up a paper.. "The truth will set you free?"

CL: Wow that's so cool! Where did you see it?

Kwanghee: Just around here.

Yoseob: This is just scary..

Min: Truth.. The truth will set you free.. Is what Yoona always say.

Kim Bum: What? Really? Is a ghost really hunting us and killing us?

Mr. Siwon: Impossible. Let's just continue to look for the last one.

They continued and continued.. Until another one was missing. Yoseob. The freaky voice started to talk again. They were all shocked because they thought that person ran away. "Yoseob!" Ms. Dara shouted. Min noticed that Jiyeon was missing too. "Where's Jiyeon?!" Jiyeon was running back to them.. Min asked where did she go. "I saw a girl. I think it was Hyuna so i followed her but she ran away from me i was chasing her but then the freaky voice started to talk again so i came running back here! The others look for Hyuna! She might be in danger." Jiyeon explained to them. But then, Hyuna came running to them. "Ah, its Hyuna!" Kim bum shouts. Jiyeon asked why Hyuna ran from her.. "I thought you were going to kill me. But the freaky voice talked again. So i was scared.. So i came here." Hyuna explained.

The freaky voice said.. "Iam holding Yoseob here. Do not look for me around the school. Or he will die. Just answer my question and he will live. Answer fast or he will get squeezed." Then suddenly Yoseob's shout really made them panic. "No! Help!"..

-----------------------------

Yoseob suddenly wakes up inside a room. He was tied around some table with a big metal above him that is slowly falling down on him.

-----------------------------

The freaky voice explained the question.. "Now, what is Memento mori Explain and write on any blackboard."

Jae jin: I know Memento mori. Remember the mortality. Which means.. Remember that you will die. Thats it. Just that simple.

-End-